This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

marcus hopkins

Auto brush
« on: July 26, 2007, 02:04:37 pm »
Has anyone used or got any feedback on peters auto brush?
Have they got a swivel joint like gaz's brush?

Marcus

Re: Auto brush
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 02:10:11 pm »
Alot on here use them & think they are great but for me the pole trigger is no 1.

jouk45

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 02:10:23 pm »
i put my auto on a gaz brush, i dont think they come supplied on a gaz brush, normaly its a salmon
brush

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 05:43:18 pm »
I got Peter's pole and autobrush this week. There's no swivel on the brush, but the pole swivels freely and there's no way of locking it which can be quite awkward.
The autobrush is good, but takes a little getting used to. A week in and I still occasionally turn the water off by accident! You just tap the brush off the left side of the window reveal to start the water, and off the right window reveal to stop it.
The flow control is great, but the brush itself is nothing special,.. and I'm thinking of changing the fan jets for pencil jets, and maybe fitting the whole flow control setup to a better brush eventually.

The pole is amazing though, despite the annoying swivel. It's just really easy and fast to use. I'm using it for ground, 1st and 2nd floor windows, and it only takes seconds to raise and lower. My hourly earnings have nearly doubled,... and that's on first cleans too!

ian m

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 07:14:52 pm »
Ive been using the autobrush for about 16 months.

I one I use has a 15" brush which saves me loads of time.

As has already been posted it doesn't have a swivel, if it did it  I think would be hard to control

All in all a great bit of kit

cheers

Ian
I know you are out there....... I can hear you breathing

jouk45

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 07:17:09 pm »
Ive been using the autobrush for about 16 months.

I one I use has a 15" brush which saves me loads of time.

As has already been posted it doesn't have a swivel, if it did it I think would be hard to control

All in all a great bit of kit

cheers

Ian
ian, mines on a gaz swivel, i can control the auto switch no problem

ian m

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 07:48:20 pm »
jouk

thats interesting, did someone send the brush to peterf to fit the mechanism, or did they fit it themselves?
I know you are out there....... I can hear you breathing

jouk45

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 07:51:41 pm »
i bought mine second hand, and fited it myself, you can send any brush to peter fogwill
and he will fit it to your brush,

EasyClean

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 09:04:04 pm »
I have been following Peter Fogwill's new pole with interest.
Is the pole light?
What is the actual weight of the pole?
Is the pole whippy?
If I purchased one could I replace the fitted brush for a 'Tucker' brush head?
I assume this pole has a gooseneck, if it does can it be glued to the top pole section to stop the brush head swivelling around? That is the only thing that really puts me off this pole!
Last question is the gooseneck fixed and what length is it as I clean a lot of Victorian properties and need a minimum 8" gooseneck reach to avoid the sills?
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!