This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Coleman

Re: Lost a job to a trad W/C
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2007, 08:49:20 am »
Maybe she just wanted her windows cleaned the trad way, and prefers the way her new cleaner leaves her windows clean shining and dry!!!!! ;)

Quite possibly.  I reckon that the majority of customers would prefer them left dry if you asked them.  Mind you, it's very unusual for these people to be home when I clean as they both work, so they would normally be dry by the time they see them anyway.

NWH

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2007, 09:23:05 pm »
Yeah alright Groundhog,hows your backpack.

groundhog

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2007, 10:08:15 pm »
My backpack is fine thanks, but whats that got to do with this thread? ???

nat

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2007, 07:13:01 am »
I've had another wc company trying to canvass some of my customers, even undercutting quite a lot but my customers seem to be staying loyal which is good! i made a concious effort yesterday to speak to a lot of my customers on my round to see about thier opinions.

It was all positive, and VERY positive about WFP!! i'm not here saying that wfp is better than trad cause i'm sure that i've had canellations due to not being trad but i seem to have built up a very healthy and loyal round where by people really prefer my method of WFP!!