This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gordons

Whats happening
« on: July 25, 2007, 09:15:43 pm »
I feel that this forum is getting worse lots of rubbish on it boring topics every topic has been on 100 times before. Full of wfp rubbish and thats why i could not care less if i never came on here again.

Clear Vision

Re: Whats happening
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 09:18:25 pm »
well bugger off then and dont come back!

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 09:20:22 pm »
Don't get your skirt in a twist! :o

Clear Vision

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 09:21:38 pm »
Who? Me?

paulstevens

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 09:24:30 pm »
well bugger off then and dont come back!

Nice i Like it ;D ;D this forum is the best thing since sliced bread. it has helped me hand over fist when i was first starting up & if i could help anyone out i would. people on here are very very helpful and friendly

jeff1

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 09:26:02 pm »
I feel that this forum is getting worse lots of rubbish on it boring topics every topic has been on 100 times before. Full of wfp rubbish and thats why i could not care less if i never came on here again.
Look out of your window my friend, the weather isn't what we wanted this time of year,
were normaly out there earning good money, most of us can't work or get rained off after only a couple of hours, so they don't have a lot to say.

Those guy's who are the lucky ones so to speak are making an effort to add posts they feel will be of interest to some of us.

jouk45

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 09:26:19 pm »
gordons, you will find that a lot of new folk come on and ask the same old questions, that we have heard so many times,
but thats what the forums are about, we asked the same questions  to,

Mr. S

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 09:41:04 pm »
ok ill ask a different question then!

Why do we come on this forum? (Sorry should that b a new topic?)

jouk45

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 09:42:09 pm »
ok ill ask a different question then!

Why do we come on this forum? (Sorry should that b a new topic?)
to learn from one another

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 09:46:06 pm »
Well I love this forum ( after leaving it for a few days!!! ) it has helped me make great decisions and learn more about my trade, I realise that some of my questions may have been answered hundreds of times, but now I am in a position to answer some newbees questions because of what I have learnt, I am happy to help people just like they have helped me! Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

jeff1

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 09:49:13 pm »
I knew everything needed to know about Trad work.

I knew nothing of wfp or its workings, but I now make a better living using wfp and its thanks to forums like this, with all the help from my fellow W/C.

Or we can always switch off our computers and watch east enders or coranation street etc.

Now can you see why I at least, come on here? I learn more from forums than I do from the above.

tacky

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 09:49:40 pm »
u are never to old to learn.n if ur fed up with the same ol stuff on this forum .just come on once a week n give us newbie s  etc n advice .  master think he knows all .but sometimes he learns off pupils

kevin @ Ess

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 10:12:28 pm »
2 months ago i didnt know my TDS from my TSB, and i thought RO was what you did to your boat!
but now thanks to the kind people on here, d and wfptraining academy i am in the middle of building a backpack system.   ;D

thank you.   kevin.

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 10:51:37 pm »
Who? Me?

Sorry, forgot you were Scrottish too. ;D :-[

jouk45

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 10:59:54 pm »
you dont want to see whats under it,  ;D ;D waiting for it Squeaky lol

Llaaww

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2007, 07:10:26 am »
this site has been good for me, and plenty of others if you don't like it sling your hook.
if it is dirty it is fair game

Trevor Knight

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2007, 08:34:29 am »
A strange posting?

I visit other forums on occasion and unless I am not reading the right sections the postings are pretty much the same all around?

The one nice thing about this forum is we have a depth of experienced window cleaners both traditional and wfp who are always willing to help and share their knowledge, a rare commodity these days, competitors sharing their knowledge with each other!!
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

petski2

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2007, 08:38:31 am »

Wind your neck in man and chill out ::) ::) ::) ::)
Don't bite the hand that fed ya ::)

matt

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2007, 10:30:56 am »

here is a idea, click on the little red square at the top of the page

close the door on your way out  ::) ::)

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2007, 11:13:24 am »

here is a idea, click on the little red square at the top of the page

close the door on your way out  ::) ::)

Don't forget to delete your account first  ;)