Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jouk45

Re: new pole video update
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2007, 09:33:10 pm »
i have been playing about with pole designs, as i am putting my system together,
tried a sort of concertena (spelling??) design of inner tube, but found it tended to kink and coil up like normal hose, so i have given up and am waiting to find out how joe did it!!!

kevinc never give up m8, your ideas could be better than mine, its all about making life easier for us all,

Clear Vision

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2007, 09:38:47 pm »
i have been playing about with pole designs, as i am putting my system together,
tried a sort of concertena (spelling??) design of inner tube, but found it tended to kink and coil up like normal hose, so i have given up and am waiting to find out how joe did it!!!

Dont give up! You haven't even started yet!

And I can guarantee you 1 thing! After you switch to wfp you will be experimenting even more!!!! ;D

EasyClean

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2007, 09:50:53 pm »
err no....... the Ariel is going to work after all its like the pole anyway telescopic

I totally agree once again with v8edd because:
* It's telescopic
* It's lightweight
* It's practical
* It's feasible
* It's cheap to make and connect hose fittings
* It doesn't need to be complicated

v8edd, good on you too ;D
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

jouk45

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2007, 10:27:39 pm »
err no....... the Ariel is going to work after all its like the pole anyway telescopic

I totally agree once again with v8edd because:
* It's telescopic
* It's lightweight
* It's practical
* It's feasible
* It's cheap to make and connect hose fittings
* It doesn't need to be complicated

v8edd, good on you too ;D
you guys are really doing some thinking lol, their are a few ways to do it, but like me over the years try it and find out the hard way like i did, iv spend a fortune, and i am wanting my money back plus profit, once i recieve my certificate its up for sale,