This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jouk45

new pole video update New
« on: July 25, 2007, 08:55:44 pm »
HERES IS ANOTHER VIDEO OF AN EXTENDER POLE WHERE CLAMPS IS BEING USED,  SO THAT NO ONE MISTAKES IT FOR A CAR BRUSH, SO I MADE THIS POLE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT, ALSO THE FLOW CONTROL TRIGGER,

Clear Vision

Re: new pole video update
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 09:11:23 pm »
You might make hollywood yet  ;D

Good video. Almost as good as mine  ;D

Does the hose coil up inside?

jouk45

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 09:19:13 pm »
no coils i promise, besides i  tryed that years ago, was usless,  a lot of hard work has went into this matthew,

jeff1

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 09:43:14 pm »
You might make hollywood yet  ;D

Arnold Joe Schwarzenegger  ;D ;D

jouk45

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 09:52:11 pm »
i was bigger than him at one time  ;D ;D

* mike RH

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 12:25:04 pm »
I don't get it though. From what I can see you are plugged into a water supply. I thought the idea was that the pole could work unattached to anything. That was why its so amazing - ie: where does the water come from ?

jouk45

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 12:48:32 pm »
I don't get it though. From what I can see you are plugged into a water supply. I thought the idea was that the pole could work unattached to anything. That was why its so amazing - ie: where does the water come from ?

it can work unatached to the hose, i have left that bit out for  now, until all my protection is in place, mike the pole itself is a huge improvment, its tubless, with built in trigger, if they where on sale tomorrow they would sell like hotcakes,
i have loads of emails asking me to notify them when its on the market,  if anyone can show me a TELESCOPIC pole that is tubless, with built in flow control, please do, (and not a car was pole) the only pole that comes close to mine is the carbontec, and they are screw on sections,

* mike RH

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 01:06:28 pm »
Ah, I understand. Probably wise.

So how high could they go?

jouk45

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 01:15:17 pm »
Ah, I understand. Probably wise.

So how high could they go?
i think about 40 or 50 ft, in due time, i can definitly get  18 21ft no problem just now,    to me the domestic market would be good enough to get it started,   the bigger poles can be done later,

EasyClean

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 06:27:26 pm »
Question for Jouk45:

Is the flow control fitted to the bottom of the base section?

Also, is he base section a minimum of 2 inches longer than the previous section?

Is there a small diameter hose connected to the internal fitting of the flow control , (internally on the base section of the pole), just long enough when the pole is fully extended to reach the jets but small enough to recoil inside the pole when the pole is closed to minimal length?
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

jouk45

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 07:22:53 pm »
Question for Jouk45:

Is the flow control fitted to the bottom of the base section?

Also, is he base section a minimum of 2 inches longer than the previous section?

Is there a small diameter hose connected to the internal fitting of the flow control , (internally on the base section of the pole), just long enough when the pole is fully extended to reach the jets but small enough to recoil inside the pole when the pole is closed to minimal length?

yes the flow control is fitted to the base, but i can fitt the controler anywher on the base, say about 12inches from the base,
this would be much easier for to turn on/of, i have already been ask this question, no coils are used, been there done it, useless, remember, what you are seeing here is only the prototype, and i have left the most important part of the invention out, the water transfer device,

EasyClean

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2007, 08:04:30 pm »
I fit the flow controllers to the top of my base sections so that they aren't in the way when cleaning tall reach panes of glass but easy to switch on/off before and after cleaning glass. IMO it's better at the top rather than at the bottom of the base section and definitely better than wearing one on your belt ;D
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 08:54:46 pm »
I don't really know how it works, this might sound really stupid, but is it an eleasticated hose, so it stretches up the pole or something shaped like this picture or is it a telesccopic hose, with a very tight fit, like a hydralic fit???

Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

edd

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2007, 08:56:16 pm »
you could use something like a car aerial telescopic tubing type stuff
get the idea??

EasyClean

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2007, 09:08:26 pm »
you could use something like a car aerial telescopic tubing type stuff
get the idea??

My thoughts exactly ;D

The water transfer device is bluetooth so no need for hoses ;D

edd

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2007, 09:10:41 pm »
EasyCleans on my channel good on yaah ;D ;) ;)

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2007, 09:16:04 pm »
so what do you think of my diagram! do you think that is how it works?
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

jouk45

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2007, 09:19:20 pm »
I don't really know how it works, this might sound really stupid, but is it an eleasticated hose, so it stretches up the pole or something shaped like this picture or is it a telesccopic hose, with a very tight fit, like a hydralic fit???

thats very good luke, your a good thinker,  i can not say to much about the workings of it until i recieve my certificate from the patent office,
i have used many methods over the years, some ideas where ok but limited  to what height you can go, plus pressure, wearing parts ect, i have chosen what i think is the best method for this type of pole,

edd

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2007, 09:20:31 pm »
err no....... the Ariel is going to work after all its like the pole anyway telescopic

kevin @ Ess

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2007, 09:20:50 pm »
i have been playing about with pole designs, as i am putting my system together,
tried a sort of concertena (spelling??) design of inner tube, but found it tended to kink and coil up like normal hose, so i have given up and am waiting to find out how joe did it!!!