Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

geefree

Van pictures.
« on: July 25, 2007, 05:19:54 pm »
Hi does anyone have van pics of the set up you use...

the lay flat tanks are a pain for me with limited room for clamping hosereels down etc.

cheers

Majestic

Re: Van pictures.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 05:28:05 pm »
What van do you have

geefree

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 05:37:25 pm »
hi,

peugot expert.

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 05:44:13 pm »
Gazza, i should have my vanmount next week or early the week after, I'll take a picture for you, I also have a peugeot expert, just remind me to do it next sunday please, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

geefree

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 05:45:43 pm »
cheers will do luke.

Gary.

davidpitts

Re: Van pictures. New
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 06:08:09 pm »
Gazza im in west ardsley next week , just got my van mount set up ,it needs some more work doing to it but you are welcome to come and have a look ,we may be able to come up with a few ideas to improve it.

cybersye

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 06:23:45 pm »
Hi does anyone have van pics of the set up you use...

the lay flat tanks are a pain for me with limited room for clamping hosereels down etc.

cheers
I've no pics at the moment.
But in answer to the question of mounting hose reel, I have a 250 ltr lay flat tank and its strapped down with heavy duty ratchets to bolted eyelets in the bulk head and floor. I bolted my reel to a plank of wood layed across the tank and did the ratchet straps over the grooves in the top of the tank and over either end of the plank of wood, if you get what I mean. It works a treat.
Simon

Pittmonkey

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 07:42:24 pm »
Heres mine Gaz

Citroen Dispatch 400 ltr Tank Bolted to Floor pan, then use the original ply floor to make storage space on to of tank. Even had enough Protekta cote to cove it.

Wayne
'Success is buried in the garden of failure'

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 10:09:48 pm »
I'm going to have a 650ltr tank in mine ( 900kg payload ) 2x di, pump, varistream, battery, hosereel, backpack, poles! its going to be tight for space becuase I think I'll get a flat tank, that way the weight is closer to the ground, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

geefree

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 10:16:50 pm »
thanks for the info and pics everyone... will give you a buzz dave cheers..... luke i have a lay tank  flat in my expert... i find its in the way... you cant fit hosereels to use with the side doors as the tank is in the way.. unless you somehow tie the reel to the top of the tank...... you can put things on top of the tank , but when you drive away... it all slips off.....  and you have virtually lost the side doors for trying to get in and out... unless you are a midget with long legs  ;D...

im getting rid and buying an upright.

gary.

easy

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 06:21:51 am »
Heres mine Gaz

Citroen Dispatch 400 ltr Tank Bolted to Floor pan, then use the original ply floor to make storage space on to of tank. Even had enough Protekta cote to cove it.

Wayne
Hi Wayne,
Just a quick question,any ideas how many litres or Protekta I need to do my Peugeot Expert floor.Where the best place to buy it now?
Also,like the nice pictures of your set up.I'll upload a couple of mine soon.
Cheers,Tony.   ;D

Pittmonkey

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2007, 07:04:41 am »
I used 4 ltr kit from here http://www.cleaningspot.co.uk/acatalog/van_bedliner.html

I covered all the side door sill's and under the boxed wheel arch covers. took about 3 ltrs then used a 1 ltr for the ply shelf etc.

If you have a quick search on here I think someone found it a couple of quid cheaper.

Wayne
'Success is buried in the garden of failure'

neil100

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 07:27:47 pm »
You should have a layflat tank like this. Hosereel fixed to the frame. You dont have to bend down to reel it in.

You could also adapt the frame so you could mount an extra  Hosereel at the oyher end, fitted in side ways to use with sliding doors of expert.

Nel

Jon T.C.

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2007, 07:37:39 pm »
Elite Cleaning Solutions

easy

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2007, 08:06:35 pm »
You should have a layflat tank like this. Hosereel fixed to the frame. You dont have to bend down to reel it in.

You could also adapt the frame so you could mount an extra  Hosereel at the oyher end, fitted in side ways to use with sliding doors of expert.

Nel
Neil,
A very nice clean set up you have there,what van u have there & the size of the tank too?
Cheers,Tony

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2007, 08:35:58 pm »
Neil, what ltr tank is that? Luke

Jon T.C.

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2007, 10:00:55 pm »
400 L by the look of it.
Elite Cleaning Solutions

gary evans

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2007, 06:15:56 am »
Wayne

Good idea using floor to cover, looks neat. I was thinking of doing something similar by creating frame but wasn,t sure what paint to use. Should of thought of protecta cote.

gary