This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Varistream 2 blue dial setting
« on: July 24, 2007, 07:43:50 pm »
What setting on the blue dial do most people use,i`ve adjusted mine because the pump was taking to long to shut off.I turned it 2 notches and it now takes about 5 seconds to shut off,is there a particular setting so that the pump shuts off almost as soon as you unplug.

Chris Cottrell

Re: Varistream 2 blue dial setting
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 07:45:52 pm »
Thats sound about the same as mine 5/6 seconds

NWH

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 07:50:27 pm »
If the dial was a clock what number would use for general work,and also after a job do you just turn it off and leave it on your setting or do you turn it back down to minimum,i`m used to using an Eco flo where you have to turn it off after each job.

NWH

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 08:14:31 pm »
Come on there must be dozens of people on here with varistreams.??????????????????????

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 08:22:08 pm »
I leave both of mine on the 11oclock setting and only switch it off via a seperate isolator switch just inside the van ran doors

Chris

mike richardson

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 09:23:41 pm »
both mine are set at 1pm just push the button to knock off never have any prob knocks off immediatly,

NWH

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 09:58:22 pm »
What you mean the pump turns off straight away,if so what setting do you have it on inside the box.

sair

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 07:59:48 pm »
thats what i would like to know.....

mine arrived today so far not bad it still doesnt shut of after 5-8 seconds.

?where do most people set a 100 meter pump on 100 meters micro bore 6 ml x 11 outer?

and as as stated by williamsons was advised to turn off during jobs as leaving on will put unnecessary strain on fittings and hose and avoid micro bore as it causes alot back pressure for the electric sensors - that made me feel better

so far the new eco flow will cut of with in a second or two, but the developer said best not turn of the pressure switch for safety, although will do the job with or with out 

just comparing the two to see what i think as the eco flow is no longer my product i want to see what are the strengths and weaknesses of the two products

must say the shore flow is most quietest pump out there

let us know how you get on NWH would be keen to know

Essentially Pure Ltd

JM123

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 08:02:14 pm »
if you try to set it up to switch off straight away you will find that you can't turn the flow rate up due to build up of back pressure.
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

NWH

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 08:13:30 pm »
Tony the varistream is much much better,the flow is far more consistant from the brush.I`ve adjusted mine 3-4 times and the 5-6 seconds for the pump to shut off is about right,you can hear when using the varistream that there is far less strain on the pump,on about 11 o`clock you can hardly hear the pump.

sair

Re: Varistream 2 blue dial setting New
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 08:32:07 pm »
the flow jet doesn't get quieter but i suppose the flow rate from the flow jet pump is to high

i would like to try eco flow with shureflow pump over a week   

i cant say its much better yet,

there are pros and cons to both tools, the key is the PUMP you use, shurflow is a better pump.
 with out the pressure switch connected  for less to go wrong

you don't have to calibrate it like the new eco flow which i dont like but i like the fact you can just turn on and work

the varistream is designed for shore flow pumps but the eco is supposed to be a generic tool, there are new ideas that i want within the new eco flow, i hope they put them in to it

its a popular product there are three main suppliers that use eco flow now

the eco flow is better built, BUT if cant do what i want it to achieve similar to varistream or better then i cant see the point, might as well go back to the old style eco flow which did the job well enough

will see if the developer will put in the variants i want

thanks

Essentially Pure Ltd