This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

P @ F

Why the sly dig ?
« on: July 21, 2007, 11:19:14 pm »
Well at last im in my first home , just got the media and office kitted out , went on ebay and saw this item , it riled me a little bit , so i asked seller a question , bit of a sly dig back you might say , any of you pros out there feel free to fire your own pure water tech at them !

You must read the whole item description though .

Item 300132183960 

P @ F  ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

matt

Re: Why the sly dig ?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 11:26:48 pm »
do you mean the

When used in conjunction with a water fed squeegee this product is very good for cleaning windows - especially your upstairs windows so you can sack your window cleaner and save money!

a bit of a sad thing to say, but i wouldnt let it bother you, the guy sells stuff on ebay for a extra few quid

colley614

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 02:48:43 am »
Bit nasty that  >:(

LWC

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 08:36:19 am »
ahhh, but the muppets who watch us will buy one and think i can do this...then when theyve got it connected to their garden tap...how wrong theyll be...dunna worry  ;)

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 11:05:14 am »
dont worry about fools like him/her they have been around for donkeys and do you see you customers using them now .....nope dont worry you know it cant do a good job

cat9921

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 12:21:59 pm »
P @ F

Don't worry they sell all window cleaning on Ebay and we are still not out of a job, Not only do you need the tools but the know how and thats A WC  ;)

Cat9921

m.b.s.

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 02:35:36 pm »
just wate when they connect it up and the windows are three times as bad fancy just using tap water ;D

steve m

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2007, 06:15:32 pm »
only thing to worry about is other people seeing the end result and think it'll be the same when we do them

dudek

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 08:25:18 pm »
I had a cust bomb me out and buy one of those ,

Well she has come back and i added a few quid to the job for my troubles ;D

They think it will be easy but theyd always have you back once they realise how they wont get same results!

dudek

Mr.G

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2007, 11:13:28 pm »
When used in conjunction with a water fed squeegee this product is very good for cleaning windows - especially your upstairs windows so you can sack your window cleaner and save money!

what on earth is a "water fed squeegee"?

Bertie Boo

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2007, 11:51:18 pm »
Thing is guys, here in Birmingham we dont sack our window cleaners. We dont have to. See, what happens is you EVENTUALLY find someone who comes more than once and then after a bit...well, after a bit it suddenly dawns on you that he doesn't come any more...ask the neighbours, no, they've not seen him either.

So, as i see it, the quip about 'sacking the window cleaner!' is probably meant as some kind of 'joke'. I have one of these brushes, it is more or less hopeless BUT its 100% more effective than my current window cleaner (who none of have seen now for about 2 months) who always tells me he does the bathroom window but never does.

Anyway, he's a decent enough bloke ( i just wish he'd do me bathroom window, heaven knows i give him enough tea and biscuits lol and pay him extra when i give him a clean damp cloth and cream cleanser to do t'sills) but i just don't know where he's gone...everytime i think about finding another one he suddenly shows up from out the blue!

Stephen