This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

darren73

wfp tips
« on: July 20, 2007, 04:57:35 pm »
hi,i just bought a shurflo backpack with pole,i have no r/o or d/i yet but was going to practise on my house with ordinary water to get a feel for it,i am looking for some tips on how to use the pole as i havent a clue at the moment,thanks.   darren

clean

Re: wfp tips
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 05:01:44 pm »
Darren,
don`t do it....you can`t learn with normal tap water that is totally defeating the object,using pure water is the only way to learn,
all as you will end up doing is making a mess and contaminate your equipment !

twt

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 05:06:58 pm »
dont miss corners and rinse well

darren73

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 05:16:18 pm »
i was just going to practise the movements on the same window with water maybe ill leave it,dont want to f* it up

pylofm

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 05:16:54 pm »
Darren wait until you get the water and then give it your all...this way you'll be able to see the real benefits.  Using normal tap water unless it is 000ppm will defeat the whole object....slowly, slowly catchy monkey.

Why dont you have a word with sheepmiester he is only a couple of days in http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=40537.0 I am sure he'll have loads of info for you.

Good luck
Dave. ;D

darren73

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 05:23:10 pm »
np sir,ill just have to wait,i was told catching rainwater in a water butt would cut out the r/0 but i cant understand how you di from the waterbutt,the di i was shown today connects to the outside tap,does anyone know how this is done

steve k

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 07:23:11 pm »
Darren...did you learn nothing from me...?  ;D
give me a call anytime...its easy.