This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cat9921

Re: First couple of days WFP
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2007, 07:02:47 pm »
macmac

About a month ago, I ask Aquatec ( peter ) if he would Make a video showing how to clean with WFP. Not just the basics but even those windows that give us jip. A few interested but no reply from Peter, But to be fair to him he is a very busy man....

In my experience and thats just 7 months of WFP I have found that you need to clean the frames, Some windows you can get away with others not, But if you know the secret of how to clean with no frames please, please let me know, If you are not good at explaining things Then can I suggest you think of making a video, That way you can have a visual impact on the new WFP ( like me ) and they will learn it Quicker..

Look forward to the post......... ;)

pylofm

« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2007, 06:25:17 pm »
Squeeks...on the matter of getting new customers ...I have this year got 69 new customers...and I do not canvass...just leaflets....

With this new week I have set a new target of putting out 100 leaflets each and every work day until Christmas...

I have 2 sets of leaflets, 1 that say I have cleaned in your 'street today' and another that is just the general....want a w/c blah, blah....this way it does not take long to get the leaflets out.

another 31 customers this year and I will have reached my target....the numbers do not look too bad either  ;)

Good luck...I am the same as yourself.....too little work, too much time.

Dave.

macmac

« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2007, 06:31:26 pm »
macmac

About a month ago, I ask Aquatec ( peter ) if he would Make a video showing how to clean with WFP. Not just the basics but even those windows that give us jip. A few interested but no reply from Peter, But to be fair to him he is a very busy man....

In my experience and thats just 7 months of WFP I have found that you need to clean the frames, Some windows you can get away with others not, But if you know the secret of how to clean with no frames please, please let me know, If you are not good at explaining things Then can I suggest you think of making a video, That way you can have a visual impact on the new WFP ( like me ) and they will learn it Quicker..

Look forward to the post......... ;)

No chance of a video (only got 36k connection)
But will try & write a post later this week. ;)

tony

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2007, 07:15:28 pm »
I've found some of what you've had to say informative macmac, particularly the over selling of which I think I do. And as you say, it comes back because they expect the earth for very little money.

I think I will always clean the frames, but not make such big claims about it.