This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

busted

resin
« on: July 18, 2007, 07:59:25 pm »
hi all
        i checked my water this afternoon in the back of my van and it said on the tds and it said 6 so when i got home i changed my resin put the vessil back in the van let the water run for a bit and checked it again and it still said 6 can anyone please HELP  ???  :-\
                                                                                                         many thanks busted

jouk45

Re: resin
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 09:34:09 pm »
did you let it run through for a few mins, before checking

m.b.s.

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 09:41:43 pm »
have you filled it to the top and compacted it well in leave it runing for 10 mins or so i hear if you shake the bottle this usally takes it back to 0 if it has been used for a while but don,t know never tryed shaking my bottle hope this helps

*foxman

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 02:27:10 am »
hi all
        i checked my water this afternoon in the back of my van and it said on the tds and it said 6 so when i got home i changed my resin put the vessil back in the van let the water run for a bit and checked it again and it still said 6 can anyone please HELP  ???  :-\
                                                                                                         many thanks busted

Have you tested your TDS meter??

busted

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 08:28:12 pm »
thanks everyone i sort it in the end i gave the vessil a shake and let the water run for a bit

m.b.s.

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 08:48:19 pm »
thought this was the probs but keep checking tds readings as this only lasts for a while