This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mattywig

Re: How dumb is this!!
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2007, 12:14:35 am »
A good friend of mine drove his van with ladder ties on into asda multi storey and the top of the ladder ties got wedged into the concrete of the exit as he was about 2 inches over the height restriction!!!  Nobody could get out of asda car park coz he was blocking it and he foned his brother to bring a hacksaw to saw through the ties and finally get away there was plenty of folk narked off by all accounts!!!!

jeff1

Re: How dumb is this!!
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 10:49:53 pm »
Got to work this morning and on my first Job it was a backpack Job, filled the back pack, the I bent down to switch it on, it was only then I realised I had left the battery at home :'(

Thinking I could manage without it for the day, I did the job with the hose out, the customer wasn't at home, so I went to write out a ticket, and realised I had also left my file box at home with all my paper work in. :'( :'(

In the end, I had to drive home and get it all, lucky I was only 4 miles from home ::) but still a pain in the neck.