This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nat

Had 3 positive comments yesterday about WFP results!!
« on: July 14, 2007, 10:06:21 am »
following on from a previous thread when we were out yesterday i had 3 individual customers comment on how good the WFP results are.

custy 1.
I absolutly love you cleaning my windows, i just think they are brilliant!

custy 2.
I would just like to tell you how pleased i am with you cleaning my windows, i was very sceptical at first but i must say they look fantastic

custy 3.
could you tell me why your water doesn't leave any spots? (i explain the process) she the said i just can't beleive how clean they are!

all these customers are around 6-8 months old, normally i don't get a chance to chat with them as i'm to busy but yesterday i had enough lads working where by i didn't do any work just some customer relations  ;)

my point is that some people see WFP for what it is, they understand the wet process and completly love it over trad methods, customers do really like it!!

on the flip side i had a customer cancel yesterday because she didn't like the way we hopped her gate last month. at least she couldn't fault our work

can't please people all the time, but you can please some people some of the time!

LWC

Re: Had 3 positive comments yesterday!!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 10:15:03 am »
hehe, brilliant, i said this before, people do love it!

i had a lady yesterday, old lady, she said i dont belive you and are you going to dry it and all that. i said call me if any problems and she was the sort that would...no calls  ;)

do you know why...cause WFP is superb and does and outstanding job, no matter how much you trad guys say it doesnt... :P

let the war commence!

groundhog

Re: Had 3 positive comments yesterday about WFP results!!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 10:26:30 am »
Nat your customers are very young, is it the local Nursery School? ;D

Yes I agree wfp is great, but then so is trad!! and the results from a trad clean are instant ;)

brett walker

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 10:42:34 am »
Its the old generation that are the hardest to convert, my work is mostly the younger generation so ive been ok but have had a lot of positive feedback.  Results of wfp are excellent when used correctly

Our customers are just doing what they should be doing moving with the times 8)

Brett

Dean Aspects

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 10:53:37 am »
I have had some positive comments also
one old lady told me at a later date that at first she was unsure but after she checked she said they were great
felt great knowing that as at the time i was having doubts

but every now and again i get a negative comment less than the positive comments but i always let it get to me
concentrating on the negative instead of the positive

I am coming round to the thought of just binning them ones as it is not worth the hassle (i hate thinking this way) :-\

Pj

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 10:57:11 am »
Don't waste your time getting too technical with people, I had a client come out to chat yesterday, she's the manager, i've been doing the windows wfp nearly 2 years now, she said "So what is it that makes the water pure, do you put it in a freezer?"  I replied simply "No it needs to be in liquid form to rinse the windows!"

:o :o :o :o :o :o

nat

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 10:58:41 am »
I have had some positive comments also
one old lady told me at a later date that at first she was unsure but after she checked she said they were great
felt great knowing that as at the time i was having doubts

but every now and again i get a negative comment less than the positive comments but i always let it get to me
concentrating on the negative instead of the positive

I am coming round to the thought of just binning them ones as it is not worth the hassle (i hate thinking this way) :-\

It can wind you up, its like the old lady that cancalled yesterday, it bothered me but i soon shrugged it off, you have to otherwise it can really get you down, i used to take it personally but not anymore...ain't worth the hassle!

its a real lift when you get positive comments though ;D

AJ

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 11:32:03 am »
If they moan constantly, cancel on them before they cancel on you. When they find out how difficult it is to find a good window cleaner, they soon come back.

NWH

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 07:00:49 pm »
Groundhog you keep going on about trad being instant results and it`s true,but you make it sound like it takes the windows days to dry when cleaned using WFP.When i clean a house with the pole when i`ve finished the windows i cleaned first off when arriving are dry,it dosen`t take that long to dry.

Highrise

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 10:51:37 am »
I had a bloke come out on friday when I was talking to his wife as she came in and he said "No thank you I don't want my windows cleaned, i,ve just been watching you clean the windows and they are all wet and the water is dripping day....."  I just laughed inside  ;D and then started to explain to him how the wfp system worked..... I clean his window on a mthly basis now ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

OLD FOLK A....  ;D
When your windows are clear, My conscience is clear...