Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

groundhog

Macc
« on: July 13, 2007, 06:46:00 pm »
Two can play at that game Macc, I'm not going to slag you off as I rarely read your posts ;D  I am sorry if it offends you that I say what I think, but I am not going to stop for you or anyone else, if I think something is daft then I will say so, and a sign written roof is a classic example ;D
I am afraid that I am not going to just agree with whatever is posted on here, I will continue to give my opinion if you like it or not as I believe in freedom of speech ;)

Re: Macc
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 06:57:05 pm »
Most of your comments are downing not helping or encouraging someone.  ::)

I will continue to give my opinion if you like it or not as I believe in freedom of speech ;)

I dont care as i think some use the "freedom of speech" excuss to make themself look better as they think mocking someone makes themself look better  ;)

Clear Vision

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 07:01:46 pm »
Most of your comments are downing not helping or encouraging someone.  ::)

I'm afraid I have to agree with macc on that one!

Sorry groundhog

groundhog

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 07:31:42 pm »
Hey Macc have you noticed that the post titled Groundhog is getting a lot more views than the one titled Macc ;D

brett walker

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 07:39:15 pm »
I would have to agree with mac he is a very helpful guy as i have met him face to face and has made some very vaild points.  But i dont like the look of his boys  ;D me and mac have had a bit of banter in the past ;) but sometimes you have to know where to draw the line

Im sorry groundhog but calling someone daft isnt very encouraging i understand what you mean about your opinion and freedom of speech but sometimes you have to try and bite yout tongue and put your thoughts in a more tactful way.  Even reading your posts on this thread you are still be-littleing the bloke we are all here to help each other, lets not turn this into an argument has it will get locked :'(
 :)
regards

Brett.

groundhog

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 08:32:40 pm »
Hey Brett don't take everything so seriously, learn to have a laugh, this forum is about the very unexciting world of window cleaning!! so lets keep up the banter, as life is far too short to spend our evenings talking about pumps and poles without a bit of light relief here and there. Most of my posts are said tongue in cheek anyway ;)

brett walker

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 10:16:25 pm »
Hey Brett don't take everything so seriously, learn to have a laugh, this forum is about the very unexciting world of window cleaning!! so lets keep up the banter, as life is far too short to spend our evenings talking about pumps and poles without a bit of light relief here and there. Most of my posts are said tongue in cheek anyway ;)

Hey groundhog ;D

im all for a bit of banter and a good laugh

i used to love squeakys 1 liners i love a good sense of humour in a nice way of course  8)

Brett

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 11:16:58 pm »
Squeaky was great when he was spitting his dummy out
or throwing his toys out the pram.  ;D