This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

m.b.s.

20ft pole
« on: July 12, 2007, 08:03:16 pm »
ive just orderd a 20 ft glass fiber universal pole from the gardiner web site 4 91 pounds with out a brush are these any good and are they the compleat kit for domestic use realy and light commerciel work

m.b.s.

Re: 20ft pole
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 09:08:25 pm »
has no body got one

paul mather

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 08:39:52 am »
I used  a Universal pole for about a year & was fairly happy with it until I bought an X-Tel pole with a Superlite brush & can't believe how light they are in comparison. I don't think the price difference is that big & I definitely know which pole I would recommend now.

If you have not yet received your pole it maybe worth a thought!

The X-Tel is also supplied by Gardeners, sure Anna would have no problem with changing your order.
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 08:59:58 am »
HI M.B.S,

There would be no problem changing the 20ft Universal to a 21ft X-Tel or anything else for that matter. Leave a message on the phone or drop us an email and we will get back to you to confirm.

I would agree with Paul that whilst the 20ft Universal is a very good size, the X-Tel is much lighter (although not as stiff).

m.b.s.

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 11:14:25 am »
hi alex are these thecompleat poles then but without the brush

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 11:41:06 am »
All of our poles are sold as the basic pole with a plastic gooseneck you can then add a brush (or not) as you wish.

The pole you have ordered I have on the systems as a complete pole, hose, and connector assembly with no brush. If you do decide to change this order could you let me know as soon as possible.

paul mather

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 12:44:56 pm »
HI M.B.S,

There would be no problem changing the 20ft Universal to a 21ft X-Tel or anything else for that matter. Leave a message on the phone or drop us an email and we will get back to you to confirm.

I would agree with Paul that whilst the 20ft Universal is a very good size, the X-Tel is much lighter (although not as stiff).

I reckon an 18 footer would be ideal for you if your work is purely 2 storey domestic. I only use my 18 footer now for my houses & save the 30 footer for commercial & 3/4 storey work.
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire