This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cml

I-Clean Management Software
« on: July 05, 2007, 03:14:02 pm »
Does anyone  used the I-Clean Management Software? If so I would like to hear your comments on its performance.

Alternatively recommendations for other cleaning software welcomed.

Robert Parry

Re: I-Clean Management Software
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 04:34:39 pm »
Having spoken to Mike on a couple of occaisions, and got a bare bones explanation on what I-Clean is all about, its much more than just software!

It allows prospective clients to choose their level of cleaning, depending on a quality or cost basis, or hopefully some where in the middle, the big attraction, being that the info gleaned from this is independent of both prospective client and contractor, we offer a very similair service, for a fee, of course.

There are other aspects of the service as well, H & S etc.etc. If the system is anything like ours, its not cheap, but it is comprehensive, would sign up ourselves, if a miracle happened, and it became law or was considered the industry standard.

Regards,

Rob
A world of difference....

cml

Re: I-Clean Management Software
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 02:13:01 pm »
It would have been good if there was a demo that could be used to give you some insight to the program at the minute it sounds like an expensive software. 

A demo no doubt can be done on sight but don't want the sales pitch.  But for what you have just described it sounds useful but not be fully intergrated with all aspects of the business.  I may need to request further details.

Thanks Rob