This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

gaz swivel
« on: June 29, 2007, 07:05:53 am »
i am interested in this swivel, but is it as good as ive heard?

i read that the original is best, and that its not very good with a vikan? i cant really say because all ive ever used is a vikan so im biased to it and i like it very much and not keen on getting annother one...can someone advice me  :)

Davew

Re: gaz swivel
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 07:40:05 am »
I use swivels and wouln't be without one. You can keep the brush head in contact with the glass at any angle. The Gaz ones are good but not that robust. The Vikans are a little heavy so might flop around a bit. Another point with them is that you can swivel the brush through balcony railings. Alex had a few mk two's left on his site. Bazzy has sourced them too I believe.

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 09:07:35 am »
Yeah they are really good.  The way the brush swivels around just feels natural and you start doing it automatically, after using one you'll wonder how you got by without one.  Gaz'z brush is really good better than a vikan in my opinion, but I don't think it's the best around I'd like to try a swivel on some different brushes.

You do need a stiff pole to use the swivel effectively though, that's a short GF not a long GF  if you are going bigger something stiffer.

Simon.

macmac

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 11:56:51 am »
I have both mk1 & mk2 swivels on rectangular vikans. they both work well but with the mk1 you have to cut the threaded neck of the brush off so it cant be used normaly any more.

tony

macmac

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 11:57:58 am »
mk2 swivels 3 for a tenner + postage ;)

tony