This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jake

Devon W/C Scam
« on: June 23, 2007, 08:36:56 pm »
Exeter, Devon

jodan63

Re: Devon W/C Scam
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 09:50:57 pm »
lets hope the scumbags dont  drop down to cosy cornwall

Jake

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 09:57:33 pm »
They pick on the old 'cos they are easily confused and gullible, hope they catch the b*******s!!
Exeter, Devon

jodan63

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 10:02:09 pm »
very true. i have an elderly lady who asked me to clean hers in my village, the next time i saw here , she said when did u cleanthe windows/ i replied i havent cos u wernt in when i came. any way saw her again and she said they hadnt been cleaned after all. think she was having a senior moment, cos when i eventually cleaned them, they were minging. how she thought theyd been cleaned i dont know

DASERVICES

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 09:05:45 am »
If you do a google search it's all over England, these guys give window cleaners a bad name and hence why window cleaners are the least trusted trade. ???

Even so called gardners are doing this, had someone try to con one of my customers. Now I have a network of good traders who I pass on the details when they ever want anything else doing.

JM123

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 10:19:24 am »
this is exactly why I reckon licensing is a good thing, if the pubic knew you needed a license (like in Scotland) then it would make it much harder for filth like those to prey on the vulnerable.
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I