Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ian m

Selling work
« on: June 22, 2007, 05:28:37 pm »
This question was prompted by another post where a member bought some "reach and wash work"

Anyway the question is directed to those who are prepared to buy work.

Would you be prepared to pay more for a  round that was already converted to wfp?

Therefore avoiding all the explanation letters, frames leaching soap etc, that can come when making the big change from trad?

This isn't just a hypothetical question as I am  considering selling off part of my round.

Regards

Ian
I know you are out there....... I can hear you breathing

*strawman69

Re: Selling work
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 06:02:47 pm »
hi, if your in my area i would be interested i buyinng some more reach and wash work i live in castleford

ian m

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 06:07:47 pm »
Sorry mate I'm in Belfast

Clear Vision

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 08:07:10 pm »
Yes,

I suppose I would pay a little more for wfp work.

The reasons being:

1. You don't have to print off explanation letters and explain to the customer.

2. You don't have to do all the hard work of first cleans.

3 All the hard work has been done for you.

So all in all I think it's fair to ask more money. Instead of 2x the round value I would probably aim for 3x the round value.

But.................. A lot of customers can drop out after 3-6 months due to not liking wfp and the results.

So on that note I would not be happy to purchase recently converted trad to wfp work. I would only consider buying wfp work if it was at least 1 year old and well established.

ian m

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 08:37:53 pm »
Thanks for that clearvision.

We seem to think along the same lines, the round I have in mind has been done wfp since april 2005. Ive been doing the round for 5 years in total.

I think when I get round to selling it ( I'm a few months away from that yet) I'll  ask for a bit more cash.

thanx

ian

Paul Coleman

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 09:01:33 pm »
This question was prompted by another post where a member bought some "reach and wash work"

Anyway the question is directed to those who are prepared to buy work.

Would you be prepared to pay more for a  round that was already converted to wfp?

Therefore avoiding all the explanation letters, frames leaching soap etc, that can come when making the big change from trad?

This isn't just a hypothetical question as I am  considering selling off part of my round.

Regards

Ian

If I were buying work, I would be prepared to pay more if it had been cleaned with WFP for a while - at least half a dozen cleans I think.

darren73

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 10:46:11 pm »
give me a shout when your selling might be interested belfastwindowleaner@hotmail.co.uk cheers ian