Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Hose tidy ideas
« on: June 21, 2007, 06:40:09 pm »
I have three poles that live in the roof of my van, all with trailing hoses. I often get in a tangle and lose time. What is the best, neatest, most time efficient way of stowing them ready for fast deployment?

Joe Uk if you feel an invention coming on, or anyone else out there with a bright idea, be my guest.

jeff1

Re: Hose tidy ideas
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 06:55:23 pm »
When I store mine, I loop up the hose and just wrap velcro around the hose and the pole, nice and tidy, and very easy to take off.

niceandclean

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 07:01:03 pm »
I use a double hook, i have cable tied them to the tank frame, loop the hose and hang them up. Got the double hooks from the warehouse shop for a quid for 3.

Davew

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 07:28:58 pm »
I have a bar running across my van with velcro ties - poles sit on top, hose hangs from ties in neat coils.

jouk45

Re: Hose tidy ideas New
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 10:46:11 pm »
I have three poles that live in the roof of my van, all with trailing hoses. I often get in a tangle and lose time. What is the best, neatest, most time efficient way of stowing them ready for fast deployment?

Joe Uk if you feel an invention coming on, or anyone else out there with a bright idea, be my guest.

no need to invent it, its already here,  ;D

Screwed D-clips are available in 3 sizes and guarantee time and cost saving by simply pressing the cable into the holder. The flexible grip means that later removal or replacement of cables and pipes is possible. 3 different bore diameters for fixing the holder are available