This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KarlJones

Re: Canvassing Can it be Improved
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2007, 02:26:31 am »
I will tell you something, employing canvassers that have either a background in sales and/or window cleaning would be a good start.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

marc

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2007, 07:57:57 pm »
so what are your rates wcr ltd for say £1000 of work and do you replace any lost work and what aeras do you cover im in essex                                                                          marc

nat

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 09:13:29 am »
do you replace any lost work

I have asked this question twice now but still haven't had a response so i would probably hazard a guess that they don't replace lost work

W C R Ltd

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 01:43:15 pm »
Nat,

Hold on, we do not live on this forum.

The answer to your question is yes and no, the system we use on the sign up of a customer is unique and has been put in place to solve that problem of lost work, now depending on size of lost work, if any, yes we can depending on amount.

We work to strict timescales, ie we are fully booked every week and may have gaps in between.

At the moment we are currently on a contract in essex, so depending where in essex then yes we can assist.

The crux of what we as a company do is build your business in the quickest and most effective way for you the customer, again like i have said before, not everyone here is interested in our services due to the following reasons... cannot not afford our services, you are not able to expand, or we just cant clearly provide what you are looking for.

Our business is to grow your business.

If anyone is interested please email me and we can discuss further, what we charge for £1000 varies depending upon area and timescale but as a estimate the fee will be between £2000-£3000 for domestic and commercial is a different campaign.

Thank you

Nathan

nat

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2007, 02:46:08 pm »
Nat,

Hold on, we do not live on this forum.

no but you've answered other questions since i have asked before and from judging the above responce its still unclear to quite a straight forward answer!

so enough of the waffle and business talk Nathan how much does it cost and do you replace lost work? i think its a simple question that your not giving a simple answer to.

so say i was to hand over 6k in cash for 3k worth of work and i go round and customers houses have akward windows, priced up wrong, want one offs, not nice areas, basiccly not what you ask for, i lose 50% through this then what guarentees do i have that i will get my cash back!!!!

there has been other companys that have shoddy setups, give all the chat and don't deliver the product, whats the guarentee you get what you pay for????

W C R Ltd

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2007, 03:08:00 pm »
I would love to speak with you.

Nat my number is 07920 483551 or I can call you.

In answer to your question, you spend £6000, you become our customer and we will do whatever means we can to insure we provide the best service, so yes we will cover dropouts over 15 % meaning we get £1000 we will replace or refund anything over £150 worth of dropouts, or we can give you a percentage over your desired amount.

Again we work strict timescales that campaigns that are best for  you the customer.

Our system prevents the cancellations as best possible, as you can understand there are other companies here offering a similar service, what we implement is a solution that you are happy with, because of the competition here i cannot discuss openly about our methods.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Nathan

nat

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2007, 03:11:14 pm »
thank you Nathan you have give me the simple answer i required (wasn't hard now was it  ;) ;D)

I will give you a ring in the near future thanks

Regards