Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Stevie G

Re: you have been warned
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2007, 11:23:07 pm »
another messer who who has not done himself no favours. bit like that other
numpty who advertised on here who tought he was the dogs b:lox.
canvass your own work dont p:ss your money up the wall.

Rogue Trader

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2007, 11:35:11 pm »
WCR don't impress me as a well run, HONEST, company I could trust. I would never use them! I would prefer to get off my backside and canvass if I needed to then use their services. I just don't trust them!!!!!!!

I offer a canvassing service to window cleaners but i am definately honest and trustworthy ...... dont tar us all with the WCR brush!

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2007, 11:44:50 pm »
thanx for all your input guys,
general speaking i would normally canvass my own work
(as some of you suggest) however i did bid upto £10-01 to see what would happen and low and behold i was shocked to find out that i had won.
needles to say i would have gladly paid the money to get all that extra work but that wasn't to be.

by the way i have now bidded on the new auction just to see what happens this time. ;)
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

vwm

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2007, 11:54:50 pm »
I THINK MAYBE TURNING INTO A HE SHE WITH THE BRA LOL LOL  OR TRYING TO DISGUISE HIM SELF LOL LOL LOL  ;D

stains-away

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2007, 12:28:28 am »
The easiest way to get the auction removed is to scroll down the page and hit the report this listing button, it gives you a list of reasons, just pick one and then continue to submit an email, the only one ebay are interested in  is circumvention of ebay fees, that gets them gone quick  ;D

W C R Ltd

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2007, 10:12:59 am »
To all Reading this post,

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused to anyone.

We use ebay and have done successfully now for over a year.

We have take on board your comments, as someone pointed out, ebay is used all the time to get enquirys and maybe to sell existing rounds, with which a reserve is put in place.

If you read the print at the bottom it does say "REMEMBER WHEN CONTACTING US< PLEASE LEAVE A CONTACT NUMBER, THANKS - There is no need to place an order/bid"

If this has caused problems to some on this forum, then I will remove the ads right away until we have worded all adverts correctly.

Please note that if you would like to know more about our services and how we can assist you in the growth of your business, then we would love to hear from you.

Many thanks

Nathan

Pittmonkey

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2007, 10:39:36 am »
If you read the print at the bottom it does say "REMEMBER WHEN CONTACTING US< PLEASE LEAVE A CONTACT NUMBER, THANKS - There is no need to place an order/bid"

I can understand you are here now to defend your corner, but no where on this auction can I find any reference to not placing a bid.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330130943469

Wayne

'Success is buried in the garden of failure'

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2007, 11:15:40 am »

I can understand you are here now to defend your corner, but no where on this auction can I find any reference to not placing a bid.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330130943469

Wayne

you are right Wayne it does not state that anywhere
A surprise turn up, Nathan rang me this morning to apologise whole heartedly and explained that the item should have stated PLEASE DO NOT BID and has now removed it from e-bay
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

W C R Ltd

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2007, 11:26:40 am »
Thank you Jay.

steve k

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2007, 01:37:21 pm »
"There is no need to place an order/bid"

^^^^^^^^^^^^
that is what it said...

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2007, 02:48:12 pm »
"There is no need to place an order/bid"

^^^^^^^^^^^^
that is what it said...
you are not paying attention steve, the 1st listing (that i won)
it did not say that see
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330130943469&rd=1&rd=1
it was added on the 2nd time it was listed
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2007, 02:49:23 pm »
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

Pittmonkey

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2007, 03:55:11 pm »
Credit to Nathan for not hiding from this post and resolving this issue with Jay “Grafters”
As mentioned earlier Nathan always seems to get a frosty reception and looked like it was about to get worse.

We all make mistakes and it takes an honest man to apologise.

Credit to Jay also for being professional in his acceptance.

Only my opinion.

Wayne
'Success is buried in the garden of failure'

Stevie G

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2007, 05:21:05 pm »
WCR don't impress me as a well run, HONEST, company I could trust. I would never use them! I would prefer to get off my backside and canvass if I needed to then use their services. I just don't trust them!!!!!!!

I offer a canvassing service to window cleaners but i am definately honest and trustworthy ...... dont tar us all with the WCR brush!

mat99 my comment wasent aimed at anyone (especially you) i never tar anyone
that i dont know or have not dealt with. it was soley aimed at someone else. i think trevor and ronaldo know what im talking about. im sure your an honest
person and capable canvasser. but while im on the subject i would recomend
gemma from roundbuilders dealt with them no probs. but ive found something
better that suits me.

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2007, 06:48:22 pm »

Credit to Jay also for being professional in his acceptance.

Only my opinion.

Wayne

thanx wayne
regardless of what annoys you in life i always try to deal with matters that concern me in a professional manner
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk