This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gordonswindows

Re: This is how i see it
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2007, 09:03:43 pm »
The  silence of your replies is deafining!!!
Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney

AuRavelling79

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2007, 09:04:07 pm »

Aspects, you make a good point, but I suppose if I'd spent £2500 on a system, only to find Andy@SCS and MACC doing a good job for themselves and their customers with another rather less expensive kind of system then I might feel a bit irritated and be a little brusque when I posted my reply.  ;D

It's a game of three halves!

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2007, 09:51:41 pm »

Aspects, you make a good point, but I suppose if I'd spent £2500 on a system, only to find Andy@SCS and MACC doing a good job for themselves and their customers with another rather less expensive kind of system then I might feel a bit irritated and be a little brusque when I posted my reply.  ;D

Nicely put Malc  ;).

I looked at the gutter vac & for me could not justify £2500 when the set up i now have & was recommended to me by others on this forem does a great job & set me back alot less.

yes a great idea to clean gutters.

Blast all that dirt either over the edge onto the soffits,house,garden etc or just wash all that lovely stinking dirt down the drain pipe so in a few months or years the custy has to get the drains done.

Yeah well done.

Gordon mate, you obviously don't know what your talking about, once you have done a couple of cleans & got the nack its very easy & not messy.

Macc

supernova77

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2007, 10:17:30 pm »
yes a great idea to clean gutters.

Blast all that dirt either over the edge onto the soffits,house,garden etc or just wash all that lovely stinking dirt down the drain pipe so in a few months or years the custy has to get the drains done.

Yeah well done.

Any large amounts of sludge that come over the top you clean up, its only dirty water that then goes down the downpipe.

Andy

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2007, 10:28:48 pm »
If they are bad i do mine in about 1m sections, that way most of the time it brakes up & flows along the getter with the water flow.

I can do a 4 bed detactched house in less than an hour start to finish.

Macc

matt

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2007, 10:56:49 pm »
If they are bad i do mine in about 1m sections, that way most of the time it brakes up & flows along the getter with the water flow.

Macc

is this the insides and outsides

what about fascia and soffit etc etc

how long to do them ?? ? ?

as ive been looking at a PW lance and all the stuff, i made a post about it a few weeks ago, still not brought it yet,

jeff1

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2007, 11:12:14 pm »
Here is one from northern tool.
I'm also interested in this lance, Andy what type of pressure washer do I need? and what type of fittings to fit it?
Any chance of a few pictures of the complete set-up.

http://www.northerntooluk.com/products.asp?partno=22818E

matt

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 12:11:17 pm »
jeff, they do a 7 M lance aswell i belive,

i asked about this a few weeks ago, and the replies had everything you need

jeff1

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2007, 12:16:32 pm »
Thanks Matt
What was the topic called? so I can do a search for it, to get my answers ;)

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2007, 06:26:56 pm »

Macc

is this the insides and outsides

what about fascia and soffit etc etc

how long to do them ?? ? ?

as ive been looking at a PW lance and all the stuff, i made a post about it a few weeks ago, still not brought it yet,

Hi Matt.

Sorry for the delay. That's all the gutters inside. I use wfp for doing all the outsides,

It then takes me 2-3 hrs to do all the outsides, gutters, fascias, windows, doors & garrage door.

So all together about 4hrs but i do a pukka job.

Macc