Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

murky

Pink school letter
« on: May 30, 2007, 03:05:30 pm »
Hi all,

Does anyone have a copy of the Piranha marketing pink letter they send to schools asking to clean their carpets please.

Thanks in anticipation.

Murky

Deep Clean Newcastle Gateshead

Re: Pink school letter
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 08:19:39 pm »
if any one has one can you email me as well sales@deepclean-uk.co.uk
thanx
Northumberland, Newcastle & Gateshead Carpet Cleaning
http://www.deepclean-uk.co.uk

ady

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 09:09:27 pm »
AND ME TOo  ;) PLEASE ADY adyporter@tiscali.co.uk

spindle

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 09:19:53 pm »
yes pls!!!!

life is one big learning experience!!!!!!!

brights cleaning

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 08:05:13 am »
why not join fasttrack, you can have as many pink letters as you like

carpetguy

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 08:24:53 am »
Well said Colin, we get all this moaning about " price shopper "customers and what do we find on here..." price shopper " carpet cleaners !!!!

Schools are run by Local Authorities, who, mostly have to purchase services, through the councils Approved Provider list, also, they are not the fastest payers, three months is not unusual.

melanie rowe

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 12:39:30 pm »
we just had the pink flyer through our door yesterday.
what a load of tosh, he is also directly slagging off other carpet cleaners in his territory which in my opinion makes him look really bad, my hubby cleaned the carpets of one of his ex customers last week, said he did a far better job than he did even though he doesnt use a truck mount, she also booked the rest of the house at a better price than the fasttracker :o charges, so much for fast track.
i wont mention any names, but it is one of the so called 'select team' who are paid back handers to say how well they are doing. :-X

Neil Grainger

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 01:50:35 pm »
Very Strange comments from a Newbie to the forum Melanie :o

maxcarpets

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 02:17:11 pm »
Sounds like you've got your hands full there Neil!

Neil Grainger

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 02:33:32 pm »
Hi Justin

Hope you are well, things have really picked up in the last few weeks, hope same for you. going off to play Golf at 4 then pub and footy in Wokingham tonight.

Melanie, Fast Track works well for me as does the select team. CC's can be poor even if they are a member of a group, be it Fast Track NCCA or IICRC. Nothing to do with fast track. Very thick skinned I am, nothing to do with work upsets me, life's to short.

Cheers

Neil

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 02:36:59 pm »
Melanie,

Haven't you better get your hubby's tea on.  Or does he have to do that?

melanie rowe

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 02:38:01 pm »
hi neil , thats just great, i am glad your a happy chappy, you must have a great woman too then!!!, whats your handicap!! i wonder...

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 02:42:04 pm »
Us carpet cleaners know how to treat a lady. ;)

maxcarpets

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2007, 02:44:09 pm »
Yes things have really picked, working Sat & Sun got to keep going as at some point I have to book in a day off for the big ( or not so big ) arrival! Where are you watching the footie?

Neil Grainger

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2007, 02:47:17 pm »
Justin

Not sure yet, have not been out in Wokingham for a long time so will see where we end up.

maxcarpets

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 04:34:02 pm »
Who do you drink with in Wokingham, I might know them.

maxcarpets

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 07:16:31 pm »
well done

Len Gribble

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 02:13:32 am »
Never seen a pink one delivered in my neck of the woods, doms that is.

spindle2k

Why? You know I’ve got it sown up in our area, trying to undercut me; anyway you have the wrong type of machine for this type of work, hope you have improved on your wand technique.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

murky

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2007, 08:31:39 am »
Well if I could get this thread back on track as it seems to have been hijacked by people wanting to sort out their social lives!!!!!!!!

Actually you are wrong Carpetguy.

Schools have their own budgets now and are largely responsible for their own money and budgets.

I did 2 Primarys over the half term, and I have had a call to quote another as a result of my work on 1 of them. And by the way I always get paid at the end of the month by schools, its nice to know I've got 2 cheques coming for £470.00.

Well judging by the other people who want a copy of the schools leaflet it might be popular, so again if someone has a copy of the schools pink flyer I would appreciate a copy.

Thanks

Murky

brights cleaning

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2007, 08:55:19 am »
why are people bothered about who sends what, what colour it is and their opinion on other peoples methods and marketing
why not concentrate on your business, your marketing, your clients and your profits
who cares what other companies are doing in your area!
i tend to concentate on what my clients want from a clean, if its the cheapest price then i tell them to choose someone else
i agree with others, in every "group" there are always arsholes but they will soon go out of business
i joined fasttract and it worked for me, but i know of many people who use their own very succesfull methods
some people who have never tried something slag it off but most do that because they are scared at what they might actually learn and gain, or they just want all the sucess but without all the hard work, and at the cheapest price possible