Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

alireza

What chemical
« on: May 29, 2007, 12:57:03 pm »
hi I'm new in carpet cleaning and ive been using prochem like double clean for extracting  and traffic clean for pre spray but I can see you guys using different product  like micro splitter for pre spraying or formula 90 are they any better or the prochem is as good as them thanks

Derek

Re: What chemical
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 05:04:20 pm »
Prochem and Chemspec both supply excellent products but I would respectfully ask that you check out the pH levels of each chemical in conjunction with the fibre content of the carpets you are cleaning

markpowell

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 05:40:11 pm »
Hi,
Prochem are the only ones i use, you need to get some pre-spray gold, multi-pro, crystal green and fabric & fibre rinse on board.
You should always do the burn test before each clean. Double clean is not ideal on everything you clean. Always test and use the ph scale.
Mark

AquaMagic

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 05:51:09 pm »
Alireza, as a newbie myself (only been in the gane 15 months) i say the best thing to do is pick up the phone and call all the suppliers and tell them you are a new cc and ask them to send samples out, i did and still do occasionally, that way you can review a product yourslef rather than taking someone elses opinion which may not match your own.  I also stongly recommend going on the NCCA traing course www.ncca.co.uk i learnt a hell of a lot here and was introduced to all the different cleaning systems, ive heard of experienced cc's who go on the course after being in business for 10 years and still learn loads.

Dene

alireza

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 07:01:07 pm »
i was thinking to go to prochem one day training course  but do you the ncca is better

AquaMagic

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 07:46:14 pm »
I couldnt say becuase i havent been to the Prochem one, i think you will find the NCCA a little more impartial as they arent promoting a particular product or brand rather they show you them all.

Dene

Robert Watson

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 07:59:03 pm »
If I was just starting out, I would do the Prochem course first.
Get out there and get a bit experience.
Then do do the NCCA course.
Who care about impartiallity at this stage,
Hope this helps.
Rab.
The Kitchen Door Centre

Robert Watson

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 08:01:34 pm »
Yeah do the do do 4/4 beat
The Kitchen Door Centre

rs_cleancare

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 08:45:29 pm »
Alireza,

I have been on both coourses about 3 years ago and would reccomend the NCCA due to them not pushing there own products.
The problem i found with prochem is they teach you to acid rince everything which is very safe but why sell double clean if thats the case.

Thanks for the machine It was a good price im very happy with it.
I used it today on a very dirty job and it cut my cleaning time right down and was very supprised how dry the carpets got.

Rob.

calmore

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 09:59:07 pm »
i was thinking to go to prochem one day training course  but do you the ncca is better

The Prochem one is fine, for a one day course.

Put a "wanted" ad in the "buy and sell" section of this forum and someone might even sell you a voucher for the Prochem course at a discounted price. (They give course vouchers away free with machines and a lot of people don't need them)
Calmore Carpet Cleaning-Southampton
www.calmore.com

Southern PAT Services
www.southernpatservices.com/

alireza

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2007, 10:58:32 pm »
thank you