Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt jones

new rhino machines
« on: May 22, 2007, 11:13:24 pm »
Hi guys you seen what vernon purcell is now selling on ebay 3x3 vac 500psi hwe surely these are a bargain at the prices he sells them for compared with the other machines on the market?
I would like to hear your thoughts please guys.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Carpet-Cleaning-Machine-3-x-3-Stage-Vacuums-500-psi_W0QQitemZ200111983823QQihZ010QQcategoryZ11702QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

jeff1966

Re: new rhino machines
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 08:23:02 am »
I was looking on Vernons Ebay site as well last night,thought it might have been a typing error.The last time I looked the Rhino had 2 3 stage motors.Looks like a bargain.

darrenlee

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 02:03:14 am »
hi ive got the 2x3 stage vac of vernon
but surely this one would be running a little hot, i read something on here longtime ago about series or parrell and burning motors out quicker, but three vacs all pulling threw one, asking for trouble.
dont get me wrong a bet performance is great, weight extra vac not too bad but that pump, but needs to be 500 psi as those vacs will recover solution quicker than you can put it down

darren

Karl Wildey

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 11:26:40 am »
I had one of these for about a year, no end of probs, so sold it just to get rid. After sales were rubbish too. Thats not Vernon fault though, he knows loads and I mean loads about cc, just did not have the right staff in place. Hope he has improved things.

Once bitten

matt jones

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 04:13:33 pm »
darrenlee i also have one of these i would of thought this 3x3 stage would weigh a ton my does and its only a 2x3. Have you actually measured the psi of your pump cause mine has a 500 pump init but does no way near pump that psi out because of the way it has so called been regulated to prolong the life of the pump.
I would be really really really greatful if someone with this machine could measure the psi output to compare mine to so i know i have not just been fobbed off with a load of bullsxxt. I think it was paul king who was going to test his out and get back to me about his machine but never did  :'(
regards
matt

darrenlee

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 01:21:48 am »
matt i also read that post. i have two but one is 135 psi the other 250.
all i can say is why have 500 psi pump then regulate it to a lower pressure, you say to prolong life of pump but wasnt the pump made to do 500 psi ? sounds strange to me

ask if they can tell you how to unregulate it

darren

matt jones

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 11:23:09 am »
Think it would be good if vernon updated his website it has never changed, loads of the prices are wrong and im sure there is alot of new stuff which hasn't been updated? Hopefully vernon will see this post if he still comes on here and could also try and explain again why i am getting 200 psi instead of 500 psi im sure the pump is a 500 psi pump it is huge and looks like the one on there site but just can't get my head around this.
matt