This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bobs Window Cleaning

Re: Need new domestic pole.
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2007, 09:20:00 pm »
oops stupid question, of course its not telescopic.
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

aztec

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2007, 09:24:25 pm »
chris i am not trying to sell the pole to anyone mate but have you seen or tried one they are great for anything mate, i know it sounds a lot but it comes with a guarantee and i have honestly been searching and trying out so many poles i must have spent double the £1475.00 finding the right pole, do you see where i am coming from this is the only one you will ever need just look after it, after all if it costs that much money i defy anyone to misuse it!!!

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2007, 09:25:44 pm »
I have tried it and not for me

aztec

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2007, 09:43:04 pm »
each to their own but i wouldnt use a fishing rod to clean windows!

no offence

Chris Cottrell

macmac

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2007, 10:34:04 pm »
Tony, how much did the pole cost you?

Ive no probs paying top money for a top product especially when we use them all day long.

Bod

mine is the 44ft one bod but i remove sections & use it at 24ft 95% of the time. not sure how much the 24ft one is (think 44ft one is 750 + vat).
Forget modular  ( unger/fishing poles) at 24ft domestic, not worth the hassle imo, too fragile, sections all over the place, no minor adjustments in height etc.
You'll not regret paying for the facelift, it is the king for domestic, light, rigid, very, very robust just a dream to use.

tony