This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Alistair@AWC

Industrial Dual Waterproof TDS Meter
« on: April 26, 2007, 06:07:48 pm »
HI Guys,

JUst wondering if any of you have had any problems with these, its just that im on my second one and this has just stopped working (just like the first one)

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/shop.html    it's the £36 one

This isnt a problem this Gardiners because they replaced the first faulty one no questions.....but im just wondering if ive been really unlucky having 2 faulty units or if its a common problem and I should start looking at another TDS meter?

Regards

Alistair

NWH

Re: Industrial Dual Waterproof TDS Meter
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 06:57:13 pm »
Did you replace the batterys if so did you then reset factory settings on the back of it,i thought mine was faulty after replacing batterys it worked fine.If the reading on mine is not bang on it`s only ever 001 out after checking with a handheld meter,if none of this works change it for another one there a good handy time saving piece of kit.

Pittmonkey

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 07:08:08 pm »
Hi Alistair

I got mine here, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290106839957
only just started using it so no real comments but this is a good price and good service.

You will need to buy the inline tds fitting from here to convert to 1/2 inch hose. http://www.cleaningspot.co.uk/acatalog/tds_in-line_fittings.html

Great service again next day delivery. Dont take too much notice of the postage they recalculate it around £1.50 I think.

A lot of people prefer the hand held tds, I have both just for back up.

Hope this Helps

Wayne
'Success is buried in the garden of failure'

Alistair@AWC

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 07:15:00 pm »
NWH,

Yeah ive changed the batteries a couple of time just in case, I didnt realise there was a reset button where abouts is it?

Wayne,

That is a very good price but its the same unit that im having trouble with  ;D

Pittmonkey

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 07:21:21 pm »
Sorry Alistair miss read your post. Thought you were using the cheaper one and wanted opinions on the Waterproof  version.  :-[

I'll keep an eye on mine.

Wayne

'Success is buried in the garden of failure'

NWH

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 07:23:48 pm »
Theres a screw on the back of the meter i think it`s orange.Mine sometimes gives you the in reading and then when you press the out reading button afterwards it reads ERR,if it`s left for a while it more often than not rights itself.

Jon T.C.

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 07:30:25 pm »
I had 2 go wrong on my old system, wouldn't use them again. Buy a good qualty handheld TDS meter.
Elite Cleaning Solutions

Alistair@AWC

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 07:40:37 pm »
NWH,

Does that screw not change the TDS reading i.e for recalibration

if not what do i do just turn it?

Jon,

I would still like a fixed TDS meter but yeah im definitely gonna buy a hand held cos ive left spots on a cutomers windows today but had no way of knowing the TDS