This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

poles apart

Re: Ionics Roadshow reach & Wash
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 06:37:28 pm »
With money

swindon

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 07:05:52 pm »
i phoned ionics  to ask about a pro 2 trailer system, the bloke on the phone wasn't interested in selling me that - probably not enough commission! all he wanted to do was sell me a top drawer van system and a van to go with it.
i ended up putting the phone down!

EasyClean

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2007, 08:30:38 pm »
As for the Gutter vac they had a video of it in use of course it was a perfect scenario for its use IE large gap between tiles and gutter, I also heard them tell someone that it can clean the downpipe out, I'd like to see them do that :o,  

I've got a gutter vac and I can clean downpipes with it provided they are not sunk into the ground. I have done some like this although they had a removable inspection cover. It's a very good bit of kit and if you do a lot of gutters it's well worth having. As for narrow gaps between the gutter and the tile I use a crevice tool adapter. I demo'ed this to a commercial customer a few weeks ago and he thought it was the best thing he'd ever seen!
Rod
Can you add extra lengths of suction hose without losing too much suction. I asked at the show and the sales rep couldn't give me an answer. I intend buying one providing I can use it on buildings with difficult access areas hence the extra length of suction hose required.
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

poles apart

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2007, 08:48:38 pm »
Yes. I've added another 15ft of the 3 inch tubing giving a 40ft total. I've also got 45ft of 2 1/2 inch tubing but it needs something to strengthen it(perhaps a carbon fishing pole?) as it's not a stable as the 3".

EasyClean

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2007, 09:12:14 pm »
'Poles apart':
Thank-you!
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!