This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dean Aspects

george systems
« on: April 25, 2007, 07:52:20 pm »
i am having computer problems and need to reboot
how can i save george without losing any of the information stored on it
if i save it to cd disk will i be able to restore it  to the computer after reboot

Trevor Knight

Re: george systems
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 08:25:53 pm »
do a back up onto a memory stick then re-boot your pc.

when your pc is back up and running download George and also Restore then simply insert your memory stick and click restore, this will reload your previous data
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

geefree

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 10:14:08 pm »
or, george has internet back up, which i use each time i put data into the programme, and they keep all your work....

exactly the same happened to me, i totally wiped my pc .. contacted george and downloaded all my work back.... bang up to date.

Gary.

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 10:39:23 pm »
Sorry to go off topic but......
I am trying to use excel for my round with A being the work sheet for the first week A1,A2.A3,A4,A5.
Then B, then C , then D, then back to A again.
So that for my second month on the first Tuesday I would simply reprint A2 as my days work sheet having added any new work that came up.

My question is am I wasting my time reinventing the wheel and should I just go with George? Or is George just for thicko's?

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 10:44:35 pm »
Obviously I didn't mean you Trevor, and thankyou for letting me back onto the forum after that bit of bother.

geefree

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 10:58:08 pm »
so you mean me then ?  :o ;D... i think george is excellent, not for thickos its for a simple way to run your business, which im sure everyone strives to do.....

get it downloaded have the free trial and see if its for you.

you have nothing to lose.

Gary

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 11:14:39 pm »
I've just seen on the other post that George is on line cri[pes! Sorry George.

What puts me off is you can't buy it outright, you have to rent it.

geefree

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 11:35:10 pm »
its a free trial ,then a one off payment of 50 quid.... its safe and just another programme on your pc... try it out i bet you like it .

gary.

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 11:47:48 pm »
Rent it ? I think you need to look into it a bit more fully George is an excellent program for a one off payment of £50 with updates and a backup service if you need it, Customer service is second to none, post a problem on here and Paul usually answers it within 24 hours.   
Sussex by the sea

geefree

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 11:57:44 pm »
well said chris i have looked at others and i simply dont think they compare to georgey boy.