This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

** CLADDING CLEANS,WINDOW CLEANS,SUB CONTRACTING**
« on: April 24, 2007, 03:05:47 pm »
I have today quoted for a major job and may possibly get the contract.However if i did get this contract and as i work alone with wfp the job would take me about 6 weeks every day to complete myself.So i am looking for anyone interested in possibly 2 full days work to work along side me ,and would need at least 4 wfp owners/operators with their own equipment.! wfp van per unit possibly 1 per 2 units

This is what they would like cleaning between them over a period of 2-3 days

7 x Industrial units cladding fronts,rears,sides each unit is app 30 foot high x 100 foot long.

Each unit will need cleaning with Inhibited-Aluminium Cleaner and wfp most of the units only need a quick clean some need more, no ladders or platforms can be used as it is a busy site with vehicles moving constantly.However they will make areas available to us for wfp cleaning.

There are also app 200 windows which need to be done inside and out .

cleaning is required to be cleaned once a year and the windows are to be cleaned as follows

outside window cleaning every 2 months
inside window cleaning every 3 months.

Now im not banking on this job but i do clean the windows for the person who owns the buildings for the last 4 years so i stand a very good chance.

What i am looking for is for at least 4 other wfp/vans who would be willing to come upto me here and help me do the job.

If you would be interested please email me i will then keep your details and also your number on which i can have a chat with you, until i have been notified weather or not i have gained the contract.

Now im going to be quoting on an hourly basis and need wfp owners/operators who know what they are doing.No disrespect for you guys who have just started up but this is for a prestigious company so speed,experience is of the essence.

I am in Banbury ,Oxfordshire which is pretty central to most of you chaps south and north

Amended.. You will prefabbly need Dual hose poles as one end will need to be fitted to a derma injector kit which i will provide and all the chemicals you require.Also a stiff wall brush would be desirable.

aztec

Re: ** CLADDING CLEANS,WINDOW CLEANS,SUB CONTRACTING**
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 03:36:01 pm »
i have 4 men and 2 vans who could help you for a daily rate, all experienced with fully kitted out with wfp

we are based in maidstone kent

leebennett30@aol.com

cheers lee

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 03:41:58 pm »
Thanks Lee if you email me with your details and day rates etc i can then cost it in with what i am quoting.

Also what systems do you use as for this job dual hose poles will be needed

aztec

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 04:17:14 pm »
you have mail

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 04:26:51 pm »
i have emailed you back lee cheers