This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ivesons mobile cleaners

trevor knight 1 and 1 help need
« on: April 23, 2007, 10:09:04 am »
hi

i have read a topic where you said that you use 1 and 1 as a web provider. I was just wondering what package do you have as i am not sure on which one to buy they have four web hosting packages which one do you use ;D

regards paul

Pittmonkey

Re: trevor knight 1 and 1 help need
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 11:10:29 am »
Hi Iveson

The Home package would be more than adequate for what you are using it for. (Window Cleaning Website) Dont forget this also includes your .co.uk domain name reg. You are unlikely to use the 250mb allocated space and unlikely to use more than 20gb of monthly traffic.

http://order.1and1.co.uk/xml/order/Hosting;jsessionid=159CA6B95C3FD155DA235D03CE99A3F5.TC30b?__frame=_top&__lf=Static

Hope this helps

Wayne
'Success is buried in the garden of failure'

ivesons mobile cleaners

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 11:15:24 am »
hi

thanks  that was the package i was looking at, i have already bought the domain from them and i get 1 web page so i will use that for the next for weeks whilst i so my web site out

regards paul

Majestic

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 04:12:54 pm »
Could be worth a look

hi there i can host your website for £5 a month with all the bandwidth you need plus loads and loads of extras. email me at butcherstevens@hotmail.co.uk and i will email you back with all the extras. try me for free for a month if you like
regards
Paul