This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

macmac

TFR results question
« on: April 22, 2007, 02:42:54 pm »
when tfr is used & then brushed/rinsed off, does it leave a better surface than if it wern't used. what i mean is, ok, it gets the green stuff off but does it leave the glass/pvc shinier/looking newer than say, if you had just scrubbed it realy well with a brush then rinsed as normal with pure water having used no tfr?
Or, are the results the same but tfr just makes it easier & quicker?

tony

macmac

Re: TFR results question
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 05:43:43 pm »
anyone ??? ??? ???

Spursboy1972

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 07:04:57 pm »
I have to be honest I have never used tfr and having not been wfp I only use tap water through a pole. The only conservatories that cause me a problem are the glass ones which I am sure will be easier and leave a better finish if rinsed with pure water.
I am interested to try tfr but only if it makes the actual "scrubbing" process easier.
Clear Vision~"The Difference is Clear"

Southampton- Hampshire

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 07:21:47 pm »
I use tfr all the time, makes the job so much easier.

The only thing i can say is try cleaning a con not using tfr, you wont do it again.

Macc

RO-Sheen

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 09:18:22 am »
I usr TFR on con roofs and dont think it makes the roof any shinier than pure water does but it does get it cleaner a lot quicker.
Formerly known as GARGAAX

macmac

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 06:46:48 pm »
thanks guys.
question answered.
tony

*thomas james

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 06:34:38 am »
guys do you spray and scrub the tfr or just spray then rinse with wfp

mogy

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 07:16:51 am »
Did a greenhouse last week , GREEN being the right description , scrubbed the roof  with a soft yard brush and fairy , took  a couple of hours  but came up shinnig, so next time am going to try TFR to see how much quicker it is
 Mogy

s.hughes

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 08:56:36 am »
I got a conser roof to clean this week and will get tfr and try it out. The question is. Do I stray on, wait 5 mins then scrub off or just rinse off?

RO-Sheen

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 09:11:05 am »
Hi 'How much' and Thomas

As soon as I get to a property I spray the TFR onto the roof, then go and clean the house windows. When Im finished I go back to the conservatory and attach my old and battered conservatory brush to the customers outside tap and give the roof a good scrub.
All the algae comes off very easily but sometimes I need to put a scraper onto an extension pole to remove the...........................(cant think what they are called but the white crusty fungus that grows on con roofs that havent been cleaned for years)
I then rinse of the roof with tap water and if neccassary I will attach a squeegee to an extension pole to pull any debris off.
Formerly known as GARGAAX