This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Spursboy1972

Static system?
« on: April 22, 2007, 01:08:29 pm »
Hello All.

After much deliberation and not wanting to change my van + invaluable advice provided on my previous topic (what System?) I have more or less come to the conclusion that a static system with say a 700/100 Ltr static tank on an RO system would be the best way for me to go.
I run a vauxhall combo and if my understanding is correct all I would need in the van is say a 250/300ltr lay flat tank (so I could build storage platform above) and a pump and battery therefore keeping as much free space in the van as poss.
I thin k this would also mean that I could just run more vans from the static system (given the chance) so expansion is cheaper...in theory anyway.
Can anyone confirm that this is all I need in the van if operating this way and that all i will need is a decent transfer pump to pump about 30 metres from my house to van. This is the part I think will be the problem.
Also where can I obtain a decent static system from and the partts to kit out my van? Obviously I dont want to pay a fortune but do have a figure in mind that I can afford to pay?

Thanks

Tony 07917 623633 if anyone wants to ring me....
Clear Vision~"The Difference is Clear"

Southampton- Hampshire

JM123

Re: Static system?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 01:51:33 pm »
Hi Tony

I just rang your mobile number there (my number ends in xxxxxx14347)

You can easily fit a 400ltr flat tank in the combo and plyline over the top of it for storage.

Give me a call back if you want to discuss your options re static systems.

jonny
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I