This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Davew

Tfr on your brush head
« on: April 21, 2007, 07:26:47 pm »
Does it matter if you use the same brush? I thought tfr was a degreaser so maybe it won't do the glass any harm or contaminate the brush? I had thought of dipping the head in some to see if it will shift the stains at the bottom of the frames and sills that even pure water won't shift.

matt

Re: Tfr on your brush head
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 07:43:59 pm »
i had a house this week who complained the pure water was leaving white on the bottom 12" of the window  ::) ::)

i look at the window, it has loads of white on it, just above it, is the water overflow outlet  ::) ::) needless to say the overflow was dripping every so often and hitting the window cill

i was asked to clean it off, i wasnt going to bother to get my ladders for this un

so i asked the lady of the house for some "limescale remover" she gave me a bottle of it, i poured it onto a old brush head and brushed the window, in about 10 mins i cleaned the window with a good rinse of pure water then cleaned it as i would have normally

the window came up a treat, i slung my "tescos value broom head" in the car and away i went, 1 happy customer