This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dai

Insides of patio doors
« on: April 20, 2007, 09:12:56 pm »
Just out of interest, How much do you guys charge when asked to do the insides of patio doors?
When I started, I charged an extra 50p. That was 13 years ago, I've just put it up to a pound. Dai

Bazzy1999

Re: Insides of patio doors
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 09:18:44 pm »
Depends on the custy... if its a good custy (money wise) i do it for free then if not its £1 but since going to wfp ive not done any  ::)..

Bazz...

Mr.G

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 01:10:30 am »
I charge a pound too, same as for inside windows. I did an inside yesterday, had that secondary glazing, so that was outside of the windows, plus both sides of the secondary glazing, took nearly 2 hours for a 3 bed cottage!

I didn't charge her enough...

Londoner

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 07:34:05 am »
Its murder doing the insides of patio doors with a WFP.

Actually I still do patio doors trad because of the finger marks. Often I will do the insides for free because it only takes a minute and I hate leaving the outside gleaming when the insides are covered in marks and hand prints.

Mike_G

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 01:11:52 pm »
Nothing.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 01:19:33 pm »
It depends how I'm asked and what my mood is.

Little old lady who makes me a cuppa gets her patio doors and inside kitchen window done for free.

Another who lets me work like a dog in the heat of last summer with no offer of a cold drink - £1 or "sorry madam, I don't do insides"
It's a game of three halves!

Davew

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 07:51:36 pm »
Got one customer who keeps asking me to do the insides of a glass consevatory roof. Whats the best way? Applicator and squeegee or spray it and rag it off?

dougster

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2007, 08:13:25 pm »
i usally clean inside conservs roofs as normal,squeegee and aplicator.but i always place cloths on the floor to catch drips.