This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stevef

Any W/C In Aylesbury want a little job?
« on: April 19, 2007, 06:02:19 pm »
I clean a show flat and marketing suite plus signs railings etc for a building development in Newport Pagnell, it's a weekly job done early morning and paid monthly. A new site is starting in Aylesbury. I would like to do it as it's a good little job but it is too far for me to travel, so if any of you work in Aylesbury and facncy it give me your detals and I will pass them on  (this could lead to somthing bigger)

Steve

squeaky-clean 1

Re: Any W/C In Aylesbury want a little job?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 06:22:18 pm »
hi

who is it you are working for as we do show homes in Stanmore and have been asked to to Aylesbury tomorrow to clean show home and marketing suit.

Regards Belinda Squeaky

Do you work for sylvie?
Belinda
the real boss.

stevef

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 08:50:42 pm »
Yes mate Small world isnt it , Sylvie said she had some one to do the first clean for her. I was going to do it my self but as I said it's just too far I guess thats the same for you. I said this morning I would try to fined a local wc for her

Steve

stevef

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 08:17:35 am »
surly someone must work in or near Aylesbury?

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 01:12:19 pm »
email me details to a-rwindows@hotmail.co.uk

stevef

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 07:49:54 pm »
I can't email any details as I dont have any, Im just trying to put two people together
I will happly forward any numbers emailed to me sfeeley@tiscali.co.uk and let the lady in question make any contact

Steve