This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Working with a locked Van.
« on: April 18, 2007, 06:44:40 pm »
My new van has six doors(Scudo). I use a mini bore hose reel fed from a hose pipe from a di vessel(Water in the tank has already been RO'd).I would like to be able to work away from the vehicle but leave it secure. How do I do it? I would also like to keep the flexibility of working from both sides.

Also anyone with any pics of insides of their van please post as I am looking for ideas. I am switching over from a trailer. The tank is 400litre
Cheers Clive

NWH

Re: Working with a locked Van.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 06:51:48 pm »
Speak to tony at essentially pure he has a similar vehicle,i think it means you have to drill through the floor.Cheers Nigel.

ac_cleaning

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 06:52:34 pm »
There is a rubber door stop below the light cluster on back of van pop them out fit a hose with a stop end on the end do the seem on other side as well and you can work away from van.
al

Davew

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 07:40:31 pm »
There's a handy plastic grommit in the floor just pop it out and feed a length of pipe through and finish it on the towing eye.

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 08:00:34 pm »
My new van allows me to remote lock the cab but not the back, or vice-versa.  :P

LWC

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 08:36:57 pm »
not the best solution, but my back doors are padded underneath and i can shut the doors on the microbore with no hassle  ;)