This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bazooka

carbon tec pole for sale
« on: April 17, 2007, 04:53:44 pm »
carbon tec pole for sale 6 section 1.5 mtr each long reach brush does not have the carry case but a fishing pole case will do it at cheaper price surplus to requirment done its job great pole have no more use for it only used to do 3 schools lookin for about 800 pounds cost 1100 pounds

Chris A

Re: carbon tec pole for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 09:59:42 pm »
I doubt you'll get a buyer on here mate. Everyone wants to look at it but will not pay up. I'd have it but think you are asking too much.
 Chris

aztec

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 10:02:28 pm »
give you 300 cash mate for it

EasyClean

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 11:18:36 pm »
I got rid of my 'gardiners' supalite' pole in order to get my hands on an 'Unger' carbon tec pole. Although it is heavier;  for domestic work buy an additional small 0.75m pole and this pole is ideal for domestics and unlike the 'supalite' pole this one you don't have to worry about it being very fragile because it's carbon with an internal and external wrap of glass fibre. The best thing about this pole is the flow valve can be positioned anywhere on the pole making this pole more versatile than the supalite pole without the fear of damaging the pole. I even push any open windows closed with this one.
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

JM123

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 05:00:13 pm »
I'll be honest with you mate - its not worth 800, sorry.

I think you'd do well to get 500 for it - not being nasty, just honest.

Good pole though.
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

bazooka

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 05:24:46 pm »
best i keep as yr all cheap skates lol. I will get another 0.75 section and try on domestic werk its a good tool 4 the bigger jobs but not so sure about domestic i ll suck it and see no good wasting it by sitting in the garage  :D