This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

david wood

44 foot face lift
« on: April 17, 2007, 04:32:31 pm »
hi iam just about to buy a 44 f face lift pole with the adaptor to fit any brush are these poles worth the money and do you think they should last a while and also are they lite to hold compared to my 36f power pole and window/cill brush

macmac

Re: 44 foot face lift
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 04:43:26 pm »
very worth the money, they also break down in seconds to any size/number of sections you like ( massive bennefit). been using mine 5 months, it gets some right hammer,  thrown about the lot. so far i've not had any problems with it, it's light, rigid, very robust & the clamps are great. despite what others say i like the facelift brush although it is suited best to commercial work as its quite bulky. I now use the adaptor with a rectangular vikan & angle adaptor, works a treat for me.

tony

david wood

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 04:56:29 pm »
great thanks for that.theres been a waiting list on them but hopefully there getting a stock this week

macmac

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 05:04:41 pm »
I got mine direct from facelift. they threw me a base/handle in for nowt to use at 24ft.

tony

eddie d

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 05:12:07 pm »
ive been using one for about a month or so now anf find it to be a great pole .compared to the powerpole it is much easier to use .
the wieght at 44 is still not  that light and i do feel the strain after a while .
the pole can be broken down very quickly and i dont have any problems with the clamps .
as poles go its the best ive used so far .if im working on my own i only need to take 1 pole to work which eliminates the tangling of pole hoses .

pylofm

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 05:13:21 pm »
Totally agree with macmac...excellent piece of kit, the facelift brush is best suited to large commercial work, thus I have the cleantech adapter and have a new Vikan monofiliment brush (also great).

Have been using mine for the past 5 months also and have yet to find fault with it, most of the time it is used for the top 4 sections (24ft) and I throw on the other 4 sections as and when required.

Its light, strong and very, very long  ;D...yes it costs a load of dosh but it also makes me far more than it cost.

Cheers
Dave.

macmac

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 05:28:18 pm »
also if you want re-connectable splits in the pipe you can do this with small JG-speedfit pushfit connectors, i.e. I have the 44ft pole but like pylofm i use it 99% of the time at 24ft ( 4xsections ) so to save having all the extra internal hose dragging about i split it with the said connectors & just add it back on when i use it at full length. I also do this at the brush end.

tony