This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

HydroPhobic Glass
« on: April 16, 2007, 05:13:59 pm »
I did a house today that has had new windows fitted and were cleaned by hand by some sort of chemical by the fitters,anyway on the first clean they came up spotless and the water i noticed ran straight off the glass almost straight away.I`ve heard some people call this glass hydrophobic due to the water not clinging to the glass,by the look of the results it`s almost worth getting this product they use on first cleans after windows being fitted because if all the glass i used WFP on were like this it would make it even easier.

Biscute

Re: HydroPhobic Glass
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 10:44:46 am »
If you find out were and how muc it is could you let me know, i know what you meen i have done some new windows myself were ther was a type on oil coting on them.
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

NWH

Re: HydroPhobic Glass
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 07:52:25 pm »
Exactly it`s like oil,and as we all know all and water don`t mix so the water was running off almost straight away.I`ll try and ask a window fitter.