This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

peekeclean

Prolong Poles 25ft
« on: April 14, 2007, 09:07:27 am »
hi has anyone got one of the new Prolong Poles from brodex and whats your opinion as i was going to get carbon but the ally pole is cheaper and ment to be the dogs,
at £277 all in sounds good to me.

what do you think? as i want a stiffer pole than my 18ft glass fiber.

cheers joe

sair

Re: Prolong Poles 25ft
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 04:00:23 pm »
i would wait until the launch of the new poles from the show inn this country there is rumor to be a hybrid carbon / glass fiber mix unsure of price buts sounds like will be a good all round pole sturdy light and whippy

i used to use ally poles and would not use them now i would allways spend more and go complete carbon fiber poles will last at least 3 years if looked after worth the initial cost

tony
Essentially Pure Ltd

Paul Coleman

Re: Prolong Poles 25ft
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 04:08:27 pm »
i would wait until the launch of the new poles from the show inn this country there is rumor to be a hybrid carbon / glass fiber mix unsure of price buts sounds like will be a good all round pole sturdy light and whippy

i used to use ally poles and would not use them now i would allways spend more and go complete carbon fiber poles will last at least 3 years if looked after worth the initial cost

tony

I'm starting to think that way at times Tony.  The Omnipole range of poles are excellent but I sometimes need to use a pole at a difficult angle.  Doing this fairly regularly means that one of my shoulders has started getting tingly and, more recently, quite tight and uncomfortable.  So I'm thinking along the lines of a much lighter pole as my standard pole just to reduce the wear and tear on my body.
The Supalite will be fine if I start getting some of the jobs I'm quoting for but my current needs are for a light telescopic pole with some kind of gooseneck where the brush can be swiveled a bit when the pole is being used from an awkward angle.  Durable clamps are also very important.