This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DASERVICES

This annoys me
« on: April 13, 2007, 11:41:46 pm »
Call on a customer to collect money, hear footsteps coming to the door the they look through the small spy hole then do not open the door. Do they think I know there is no one in, why !!!! .  >:( >:(

aztec

Re: This annoys me
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 12:27:55 am »
DROP THEM

S.A.J

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 11:15:09 am »
Call on a customer to collect money, hear footsteps coming to the door the they look through the small spy hole then do not open the door. Do they think I know there is no one in, why !!!! . >:( >:(

Could have been the kids left at home and told not to answer the door.

If not darn right rudeness and they would get a red dot next to there name, if they did it again no more wc from me.

Biscute

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 12:10:51 pm »
Thats wat letter boxes are for, most people think ther for mail. But! i found out that they are realy ment for this ocashion, simply open it and say the following

( You alrite love? heard you comming to the door but thought you might have fell over)

simple but effective, i would jib them andway but mayswell have a bit of fun first.
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

need a cleaner

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 12:19:27 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D

Colin_Glenn

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 12:31:08 pm »
Last week I had something similar. I knocked the door and the owner looked over the counter from the kitchen to the living room, saw who it was and quickly pulled her head back. Then I could see her hands making sandwiches on the counter.

I knocked three times, got no reply, so I have decided to leave it till next time. She has been a great customer for seven years, and did something similar a couple of years ago, but I found out from her neighbour that her husband had walked out on her for another woman the same week.

Let's see, I will knock again, but won't do the windows again till I get some money.

Colin
Transparent Weather Exclusion Systems Technician.

d s cleaning

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 01:34:31 pm »
if having problems with customers not paying do what i do make a large mistake in your favour when giving them the bill they always contact you quickly to tell you about it then make arrangements to meet them to sort out the problem failing this i am contracted to deliver bills by hand and to collect payment with a 10percent surcharge which is knocked off if paid immediately this is another way to get payment but of corse this does cost

ok cleaning

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 04:07:34 pm »
you dont need their business just drop them

Davew

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 06:46:04 pm »
Yeh I've had exactly the same so I went round the corner and phoned them on my mobile. Had one customer today who writes out a cheque a third less than last time and rekons I only charged him a tenner for a four bed detatched with conservatory the first clean! >:(

Paul Coleman

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2007, 10:01:38 pm »
Yeh I've had exactly the same so I went round the corner and phoned them on my mobile. Had one customer today who writes out a cheque a third less than last time and rekons I only charged him a tenner for a four bed detatched with conservatory the first clean! >:(

Oh yeah, we do get them sometimes don't we.  Did a job some time back.  Quoted £30 for first clean, £21 thereafter.  Six weeks later I get a cheque in the post for £15.  I had a bad feeling about this one from the start and my intuition was right.  I'm not going to chase the £15.  Obviouslyt that job is now dropped.  If it costs me £15 to lose an awful customer then I regard that as a bargain.