This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

qwert

cARBON FACELIFT POLES
« on: April 13, 2007, 06:34:12 pm »
I'm looking at the 34 ft carbon facelift but are these telescopic and is the hose external to the pole??  I've been told go for external hose fittings

Would anyone recommend these poles??  I know they will £800 ish

Thanks

Jon T.C.

Re: cARBON FACELIFT POLES
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 06:48:59 pm »
Just bought the 24ft c/f last week - its the muts nuts! The hose is internal.

Cheers Jon
Elite Cleaning Solutions

qwert

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 08:02:36 pm »
Thanks, is it telescopic though? Can you tell me where you wou;d recommend buying CF from?i

Jon T.C.

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 08:51:20 pm »
Yes, it's telescopic.

Essentially Pure - Tony or Mark 01892 890995.

Tony Mobile 07944 227635
Elite Cleaning Solutions

pylofm

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 08:56:55 pm »
I have been using a 44ft c/f facelift pole for about 5 months now and find that the hose on the inside presents me with no problems at all...infact the pole is simply fantastic...the only things that would make it better is if Harry Potter would put a spell on it to clean windows whilst I waited in the van for it to finish ;D ;D

Cheers
Dave.

qwert

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 09:03:09 pm »
Dave,  What do you use for downstairs though?? Reduced length pole or  seperate pole.  If seperate waht do you use??

What brushes would you recommend with Facelift CF??

Thanks

Jon T.C.

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 09:26:49 pm »
the c/f is so light , I use for downs aswell. The facelift brush IMO is a shocker for domestic. I would use a Gaz swivvel brush.
Elite Cleaning Solutions

qwert

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 09:52:41 pm »
Jon

Thanks

1. what is the segmants?? 6ft? 

2. Isn't that too big for downs?

3. What is the brush with the facelift??

4. What about using Ionics DT??  I thougt they were supposed to be very good??? Better than Vikan?

sair

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 04:10:07 pm »
tony we will soon have a selection of many different style brushes which will be assembled for all brushes

from super light bentlys through to a selection of salmons, vikans  and a few others as so many people prefer such a variety they will all be interchangeable and can go on any poles

www.essentiallypure.co.uk

or can contact me purewatersales@tiscali.co.uk for pics

tony 07944 227635

all can be individual jetted
Essentially Pure Ltd

pylofm

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 04:47:18 pm »
Qwert...I use a 2x2ft and a little unger pole for downstairs and as for brushes I have replaced the standard facelift brush with a Vikan monfiliment brush.

I also have 3 vikan brushes (splayed ends) and the vikan monofiliment brush...I keep one of the brushes for 'dirty' work and interchange the others as and when.

Brushes does seem to be one of those topics that everyone has differing opions on...so what I say and use may be totally against other people views...

Cheers Dave....

marcus hopkins

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2007, 10:01:02 am »
I have just purchased a 34ft c/f facelift pole. Fantastic in all respects apart from two things. The rubber end caps on the handle are total crap, for the price of the poles i think that the finish to protect your investment is very poor. and the facelift brush is extremely heavy defeating the object of buying a light pole. If you need to work at full extension then the pole will bend like a bow. I have put a vikan on and it is great, just need to find some decent endcaps that dont fall off and wont wear out in 2 minutes.

Marcus

qwert

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2007, 02:47:44 pm »
Marcus,  Do you do what Dave does and use a  2 x 2 for the down or reduce the CF for these??

marcus hopkins

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2007, 09:49:02 pm »
Hi qwert

I only use my pole once a month at the 34ft length, The rest of the time i break the pole down to 24ft as i also purchased a handle for this length. I use the same 24ft pole upstairs and down as it weighs about a third of the weight my 24ft glass fiber pole.
As i said in my last post this pole is fantastic apart from the few points i mentioned. If funds permit then this pole would suit most people but be prepared to source better end caps on the base of the handle and get a vikan brush adapter from cleantech for domestic work as the facelift brush is probably more suited to commercial premises.

Marcus