This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simonDTE

Just Starting Out
« on: April 12, 2007, 10:21:39 am »
Hi All

Just Starting out in business in Derby area could use a little advice. Who are the best suppliers in my area? Is it cheaper and better to buy from the web? I have bought a bit of unger stuff seems pretty good but also bought some ettoire both seem pretty good is there anything else thats better obviosly price important but quality more important.

Bit of advice from you pros please

Thanks
Simon

S_RICHARDSON

Re: Just Starting Out
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 01:27:22 pm »
It all depends on which "stuff" you need, I use an ettore squeegee, pulex rubbers, pulex boab, syr applicator, pulex belt and homemade custom pouches.

I buy my gear from http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk
Best place in my opinion!

Hope this helps!

Shaun R.

brett walker

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 03:39:17 pm »
Hi welcome to the forum

window cleaning warehouse id your best bet for traditional gear, i use a 12" unger ergotech squeegy, a 12" unger applicator and unger microfibre cloths for detailing and squeegy off as liquid but theres nothing wrong with fairy and unger pockets.

Everyones views on euipment will vary if your anything like me you a shed full til you get the right ones, the wifes always moaning ' what you have bought now'

regards

Brett

simon knight

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 04:12:42 pm »
Hi welcome to the forum

window cleaning warehouse id your best bet for traditional gear, i use a 12" unger ergotech squeegy, a 12" unger applicator and unger microfibre cloths for detailing and squeegy off as liquid but theres nothing wrong with fairy and unger pockets.

Everyones views on euipment will vary if your anything like me you a shed full til you get the right ones, the wifes always moaning ' what you have bought now'

regards

Nowt wrong with fairy but Squeegee off looks more pro.

Brett's right about having a load of stuff you didn't really need to buy. My best bit of equipment was when I had a 3 storey house to clean. Off I go to the pro shop and spend a fair few £ on a 24' extention pole. The theory being to applicate then blade off....that worked well didn't it?....yeah right ??? It's still in the shed gathering cobwebs.

Brett