This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bennymon

paul bass
« on: April 01, 2007, 03:25:16 pm »
paul can you please phone me

bennymon

Re: paul bass
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 05:11:40 pm »
asap

bennymon

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 01:03:47 pm »
 :'(

bennymon

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 10:11:43 am »
please

JM123

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 11:03:51 am »
why don't you phone him?
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

Trevor Knight

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 04:38:05 pm »
He has phoned him, but no reply? ???
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

bennymon

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 06:12:17 pm »
go on give me a call

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 07:17:36 pm »
Obvious he is some one to stay clear of as this is not the first time  ::).

May be the same lame excuss he is on holiday  ???

Trevor Knight

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2007, 06:53:12 am »
Or the fact that he has still to replace or refund the £600 of cancellations from months ago?

Am sure there is a perfectly reasonable reason why Paul has not been in touch?

ronaldo

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2007, 08:03:28 am »
Maybe he is on holiday !  if you look at his stats he has,nt been on since March 23rd, give the guy a chance  :-\
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

Trevor Knight

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2007, 08:21:20 am »
Like I said, am sure he has a good reason, but to be fair this has been ongoing for months not weeks?

I am not going to get drawn into this posting, but also believe that this forum is used for promotion by companies and should also be used when ALL other methods of contact have been exhausted?

So why am I involved some of you may ask? Only reason is we clean the work for bennymon so I know first hand what has been happening and have been out there to clean some of these cancellations and people who knew nothing about having their windows cleaned?

I also once tried to use Paul, but for some reason it never happened, but thats another story!

davey c

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2007, 12:08:36 pm »
Who's Paul Bass???? Is he someone to avoid then??
better luck tommorow.......

Trevor Knight

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2007, 12:42:15 pm »
I wouldn't say he is to be avoided. Some people on here he has done a great job for, just for some he hasn't! Just be careful!

Stevie G

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2007, 04:59:59 pm »
bennymon please give me a ring or email me you number.     

regards steve.

Stevie G

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2007, 05:07:29 pm »
sorry mate meant to say ive emailed you my number.

Customers4u

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2007, 05:37:35 pm »
I have contacted Del (Bennymon) and the matter will be resolved, and yes i have been away a lot recently, And steve from cleanintime, you have a nerve to put your oar in, when you did'nt pay for £750 per month of work (£1,500)

And yes i am still waiting for that debt to be cleared as well!

Trevor, we came to see you, we were led to beleive the contract was domestic and commercial, we had the meeting and found out it was really just commercial, you originally told us it would be houses of £20 and over which we were fine with, you then upped the minimum at the meeting to £30 minimum, myself and Karen could have detached away if we had found someone else to replace us, however we could'nt, 'Doorknockers' as of today are still not able to do commercial only contracts as i think most people are aware, it is a much harder sale.

Also i would like to spend more time on this site, but am very busy at present

Paul

P.S. will be in Jersey this week building a round out there
Window cleaning rounds built to your exact requirements

andypandy

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2007, 06:13:08 pm »
YES GUYS AVOID PAUL BASS LIKE THE PLAGUE!

aztec

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2007, 06:16:14 pm »
why get people running around building a round for you when it is just as easy on your own!

they only knock doors like you have to and you pay them for the privilege, just doesnt make sense to me

Trevor Knight

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2007, 09:41:23 am »
Interesting reply Paul?

1) We met having already told you what I was looking for and that the requirement was commercial and domestic customers with a value of £20. £30 was never mentioned as there are very few areas where you could command this figure. I have also checked back in my notes from our meeting and £20 was the figure!!!!!

2) You went off from our meeting, canvassed an area up near the superstore and contacted me stating how you had had a very positive response, several buildings were interested and that you already had a commercial outlet wanting their cladding/guttering cleaning and that you would forward the details. Which you never sent to me??

3) I constantly chased you asking when you would be back in this area. You said you would look to recruit someone and as soon as this was done we would be up and running. You NEVER placed one advert in any of the publications I told you would be good for recruiting staff?? So how were they to be  recruited?

4) If I rang you once or emailed you once I must have done this at least 10 times!! Which you never responded too??

5) I have worked closely with Bennymon, I contract all his work. If you want to get public with your pricing policy and consistency with houses then I am more than happy to do so, there will only be one person walking away with egg on his face!

6) I have emailed you, sent you copies of the 3 sheets worth of cancellations and so has bennymon, you contacted him once and never got back to him and the last time bennymon contacted you, a person took the message and you never replied??

The fact is Paul, you owe bennymon a lot of money for customers who cancelled, didn't know anything about having their windows cleaned or were just 1 off cleans. He has respectfully requested this to be settled for several months now! If you go back on the history on this site you can see for yourself the last time you promised to sort this and still haven't!

I am not on here to slate you, I have simply stated FACTS! Like I said, I prefer not to get involved but if you want to put this out to the jury then lets do so! I personally would sort out the situation you have with bennymon as a priority??

kiral1404

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2007, 06:56:31 pm »
Hi, last year I had £1500 of work from Paul (£3000) paid, lost about £300 -£400 of it after 1-2 cleans which seemed quite high.

Customers do lie, as I'm sure we all know also if I was working for Paul and someone said they wanted a one-off I'd be tempted to say ity was a bona-fide customer (Sometimes they can be turned).

He did replace the work after about 2 months again lost bits of that.

Since then I think he has changed his replacing customers rule a bit.

If anyone out there wants to use canvassers then from a personal point, I would advertise locally for some people to doorknock. Pay them by results and only pay them half what the house is worth.

Thats my aim as soon as I move in the next few weeks.

Hope to spend £2k instead of £8k with doorknockers.
I don't begrudge the money paid but with hindsight that is what I would have done.

Theres no worse feeling than paying £20 -£30 for a customer to cancel after the second clean.

I'm not knocking Doorknockers I feel they did a good service for me.

IF money is tight either doorknock yourself, or pay people to go with you or advertise for people to do it for you.

Darren