This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lucymulligan

how windy is to windy
« on: March 31, 2007, 05:54:50 pm »
 this afternoon was beutifull but towards the end it got REALLY windy and it took my ladder when i was setting up ..... after the next house i decided that the gusts were  to unpredictable... anyone else pack up today !! ps its gonna be a glorious week  8)
anyone have any thoughts on weather they think the shiny sun is more or less forgiving when cleaning windows
i thought it made it easier but ssome times the reflection in the glass blinded me  8)
better to risk my neck for myself than break my back for some one else !!

trevor perry

Re: how windy is to windy
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 06:28:18 pm »
my reflection can sometimes give me a nasty shock . :o
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 06:29:58 pm »
I'd have a shock if I went to work and realised it was a saturday. :o

Llaaww

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 06:42:27 pm »
nice easy day today, picked up two nice big houses with fantastic views, started at 11 finished by 2. sunny and cool all day, perfect weather for me. 8)
if it is dirty it is fair game

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 07:02:46 pm »
When the customers start to complain then you know that your too windy.

For trad I don't like the sun, it shows up any small mark and when it's really hot the water drys whilst your still bladeing off unless your Terry Burrows.  Good for a suntan though.

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 07:12:45 pm »
i think any thing over  20mph just my opinion  to the two storey mark is enough wind for me then i bring the bungalows forward a day our two if i get put off two storey work

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 07:14:13 pm »
i was going to say blown off lol but cant mind the last time that happened dont think ladders were invented  :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D