This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Colin_Glenn

Has anyone else noticed this?
« on: March 29, 2007, 09:08:45 am »
I have noticed over the past couple of months more and more customers missing out the windows every other month or "forgetting" to leave the gate open or leave money out. :(

I have been working the same estate for 8 years now and have never had a real problem. But lately I have been getting some customers causing problems who, in the past, have always been great. :-\

I'm wondering if it might have something to do with the interest rate rises as it is a big development very near to North Circular, A train Station, a tube station and three main bus routes, so prices are high for these houses.  ???

It isn't causing a big problem because I have a bit of extra work just in case this sort of thing happens.

Has anyone else noticed a similar trend?

Colin
Transparent Weather Exclusion Systems Technician.

Paul Coleman

Re: Has anyone else noticed this?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 10:38:14 am »
I have noticed over the past couple of months more and more customers missing out the windows every other month or "forgetting" to leave the gate open or leave money out. :(

I have been working the same estate for 8 years now and have never had a real problem. But lately I have been getting some customers causing problems who, in the past, have always been great. :-\

I'm wondering if it might have something to do with the interest rate rises as it is a big development very near to North Circular, A train Station, a tube station and three main bus routes, so prices are high for these houses.  ???

It isn't causing a big problem because I have a bit of extra work just in case this sort of thing happens.

Has anyone else noticed a similar trend?

Colin

I have had four customers asking to reduce the frequency in recent weeks.  I would rather risk losing them and replacing with people who want them cleaned each time.  I currently give a 6 weekly service.  I'm only prepared to go to 12 weekly for much larger and better priced jobs.