This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Not sure which filter to get
« on: March 26, 2007, 11:22:51 pm »
Guys, I have a pump that has the screw in Unger style connectors each side to use the small bore clear hose which goes to my water source and to my hose reel. I want to add some sort of strainer but not sure which to get or were from.

I'm not sure which ones are available which this size fitting on them so I can just cut my pipe and add it in.

I am also going to be adapting a pole and Bently brush I have to make a short pole, I already ahve some jets but need the Unger style fittings for them so I can fit some black pipe to them for the water, any idea where I can get these from too?

Checking Cleantech for both but they don't seem to do them.

Any advice welcome.
Cheers
Steve

batterbee

Re: Not sure which filter to get
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 11:28:20 pm »
Hi Steve try this link to the window cleaning warehouse, they have most kinds of filters and it's free delivery. http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/wcw/ecommerce/index.php?file=product&idcate=84

John
JB CLEANING SERVICES, NORWICH, NORFOLK.

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 11:42:31 pm »
Thanks, they have everything I need - just can't find anywhere that sells the Unger Spray Jet > Small clear hose connector jobbie, any ideas?

batterbee

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 11:49:44 pm »
Thanks, they have everything I need - just can't find anywhere that sells the Unger Spray Jet > Small clear hose connector jobbie, any ideas?

HI again, not to sure about the Unger spray jets, but try Gardinerpoles they have a good range of hoses,connecters etc. http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/shop.html

John
JB CLEANING SERVICES, NORWICH, NORFOLK.

cleantech.co.uk

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 03:57:22 pm »

Checking Cleantech for both but they don't seem to do them.

I've just looked into this for you, and i have ordered something that sounds perfect, i will add them to the website, but in the meantim give me a ring and we can organise one for you steve.

Justin.
All posts by Justin @ Cleantech unless specified otherwise