This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

easy clean

opinions please
« on: March 25, 2007, 10:16:04 pm »
need to buy a new 18ft pole, had a universal and thought it was ok but don't know any different! would prob buy another eco universal, but see a predator. whats the difference and what do you guys reccommend?

many thanks

D.Salkeld_Ltd

Re: opinions please
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 10:27:08 pm »
Checkout my reply here
http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=34862.0

And this:

/www.cleantech.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_36&products_id=215

Ring me on 07815106363 and I'll advise you hhow to set it up, tube ou or tube in.

David
Not Perfect - But Honest

Bonzer

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 04:56:45 pm »
David, Ive been looking at the Cleantech poles. How heavy would the 18 footer be compared to a Universal? What are they made of and howgood are the clamps?

D.Salkeld_Ltd

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 08:52:07 pm »
Never used a Glass fibre 18' pole but have picked one up and I instantly noticed the extra wieght.  The trick. I find , is to use a nice light brush.  I use "Tesco" Melody brushes.

The cones are twisters so not as easy as the clamps on Glass fibre poles.  About every 3-4 months you need to replace the clamp inserts ata cost of a few quid.

I personaly wouldn't consider spending £100 or so on a glass fibre pole when I am quite happy with making my one "Unger" style Cleantech for about £60 -£70 all in, including a flow valve.

David
Not Perfect - But Honest